The 88. Disastrous Day

When Bakugou realized that Saiki was gone, the few students who were still in the hot springs had been sent off by Aizawa, who rushed over.

"Hey, did you see four-eyes?"

Impatiently stuffing his things in his bag and swinging it over his shoulder, Bakugou turned to ask Kirishima who was next to him.

Kirishima turned his head: "I have a name you know... I didn't see him, but Kaminari said that he saw Saiki and Todoroki leaving together."

He was standing at the door waiting for Kaminari, who hadn't come out yet. The two said they would go back and play games.

--Todoroki?

Frowning, Bakugou didn't understand how the two of them got together.

"Oh, right Bakugou, do you want to go back together to play later?"

Kirishima suddenly remembered and invited him.

Bakugou raised his head: "Huh?"

Kirishima pointed to the locker room: "Kaminari said he secretly brought poker cards, we can play later!"

"I'm not interested."

Rolling his eyes, Bakugou planned to find some water to drink, so he left first.

——Who knows how long Kaminari will take.

There were not that many small rooms for students to stay in, so everyone is in two big rooms where together.

Of course, this is also convenient for them to get to know each other better.

"Come, let's play cards!"

Kaminari excitedly took out a stack of poker from his bag.

"Kaminari, gambling is prohibited!!

The class rep Iida's glasses reflected the light his gaze sharp.

"Ga-Gambling..."

Kaminari's hand that was holding the cards shook, stunned.

"I'm just playing with them, it's not as serious..."

"No! If there is a first time then there will be a second time. As the class rep, I cannot allow this kind of thing..."

Iida closely stared at the poker in Kaminari's hands, as if it were not a just stack of innocent cards, but sinful poison.

"..."

Kaminari was completely speechless. He turned his head to look at Midoriya with a pleading look.

Touching his head, Mirodiya smiled awkwardly. Iida sometimes was a bit too upright. Before he also thought that the gaming hall was a bad place.

"Um... Iida, I think  you should occasionally relax a bit..."

He carefully persuaded, "And I believe that Kaminari will definitely not get addicted to gambling or something!"

Midoriya's words seemed to reassure Iida a little, but he was still a bit hesitant.

"But doing this kind of thing as students of UA... Sure enough, I still can't agree!"

Seeing Iida waver, Kaminari's eyes lit up and he immediately jumped up and showed some card tricks to Kirishima.

So when Bakugou returned, he saw a room full of demons.

Bakugou: "..."

Kaminari, Kirishima, Jiro and Ashido who came over to play cards were in a serious match right now, while everyone around looked at the lively circle, including Iida, who was staring at them intensively, although he didn't say anything, his face revealed disagreement if he found something wrong he would rush up to stop them.