The 54. Disastrous Day

Saiki's entire body was stiff in Bakugou's arms, while listening to this person's nonsense.

Midoriya's chin was about to drop: "Ka-kacchan...?"

The middle-aged man was also stunned, but didn't believe his words, just because the young boy really dd not look like a good person: "Don't talk nonsense, let go of that girl!"

Bakugou grinded his teeth in secret, whispering in Saiki's ear: "You tell him yourself!"

Saiki: ... Why should I admit this kind of unexpected thing?

As if guessing Saiki's thought, Bakugou continued to whisper: "... If you admit it now, 'Kusuo Saiki' and 'Katsuki Bakugou', won't have anything to do with each other.

Saiki: '! '

Suddenly realizing this fact, he now knew the idea of Bakugou.

It is true that there are many rumors of the two people now, but if one of them has a girlfriend at this time, then the rumor will be called untrue... After that, as long as the photos and videos are explained again, everything will be perfect .

Moreover, the girl "Kuriko" does not exist at all and has no effect on the two.

[This plan is perfect, Bakugou.]

He might look irritable and impulsive, but he is in fact someone with a lot of thoughts.

Making up his mind, Saiki turned around and held Bakugou's hand that was way bigger than his, intertwining their fingers and raised them to show it to everyone.

'He's right, he is my boyfriend. '

His tone was calm, but the words spoken were so straight forward that it made others blush.

Midoriya was now completely petrified, his eyes are stuck on the intertwined fingers of the two, with an expression of him losing faith in the world.

And the person who initially made this proposal was also stunned, looking at the girl's calm side profile in front of him. Feeling the soft touch of the others hand, the delicate and smooth feeling was completely different from himself ...

The middle-aged man opened his eyes wide, seemingly speechless by the boldness of the young couple.

'Because of today's news... I got a little angry, I'm sorry to disturb everyone.' Not realizing that his words made the three feel different degrees of shock, Saiki finished his act without any hassle. 'But this person is my boyfriend, so I hope you don't get anything wrong. '

Finally, he did not forget to squeeze Bakugou's hand to emphasize the point again, as if he was really a girlfriend who was jealous because of media news.

Bakugou: ...

Actor Saiki: This should solve it.

Although Bakugou had the idea of ​​letting Saiki act as his non-existing girlfriend to solve this... he didn't expect the others acting to be so convincing, now he is the first one who got to be uncomfortable.

Clearing his throat, he accidentally rubbed the back of Saiki's hand with his thumb.

——Huh, really slippery.

With a little impatience,  Bakugou, who was very arrogant, took his "girlfriend" and walked past the middle-aged man: "Is the matter solved now, old man?"

The middle-aged man was speechless, old man, he is not that old ...

Saiki nodded slightly when he was passed by, "Thank you very much for coming forward and I'm sorry ..."