The 42. Disastrous Day

When Saiki left from the restroom, it was almost time for the beginning of the afternoon match, so he directly went to the stadium. It's not that big of a deal if someone with superpowers like him misseda small meal ... at moost his mood would be worse.

When turning a corner someone ran into him, falling down after the impact.

Saiki: '... Taketa Nissho? '

"Saiki-kun!" His eyes lit up and his voice had a hint of joy.

Saiki watched the child get up from the ground, patting on his wrinkled clothes and his hair.

'What are you doing here?' Saiki asked.

"Ah ... I'm here to watch the sports festival! You were wearing your school uniform when we met so I guessed you would be competing! I was watching you the whole time, you were amazing!" Taketa Nissho showed a shy smile.

Saiki: ...

Saiki was a little late when he came to the stadium, after chatting with Taketa Nissho. The content of the third round has been announced. It's one-on-one matches.

Kaminari waved at Saiki excitedly: "Saiki, over here!"

The non-participants all sat at the designated positions of their class and waited. There was an empty seat next to Kaminari, far away from Bakugou. He sat next to the aisle and all the seats that circled around him were empty.

Saiki walked over and didn't see the familiar curly green hair anywhere: 'Is Midoriya up for the first round? '

Kaminari nodded: "Yeah, he's against that teammate of yours from the general department."

[Shinso? ]

His quirk is very advantageous compared to others, but as long as Midoriya does not speak, his physical strength can easily crush him.

Sure enough, although he gave in to his provocation at the beginning, Midoriya broke away from his control by nreaking his own fingers and then a sharp shoulder throw threw Shinso out of bounds.

The person sitting two seats away on the right side of Saiki seemed to hum.

Midoriya advanced to the next round at the cost of one finger. Although Shinso was defeated, his quirk and talent were seen by the audience. It is estimated that it is only a matter of time before he gets professional guidance.

Saiki now knows that he is up at the third round, his opponent is Kaminari, he was told he had to head to the waiting room before the second round began to prepare.

Kaminari looked a little nervous, but was also looking forward to it: "I didn't see your skills when we were at the USJ before. Now I can finally experience it for myself!"

[I may disappoint you, because now I am only allowed physical strengthening and telepathy. ]

These two abilities have no advantage over this Pikachu.

Saiki and Kaminari later went to the waiting room to wait for the end of the second game.

Compared with the first game with no exciting moments, the second round was more powerful, but while getting an excellent visual experience, the battle itself was only one-sided.

Saiki could hear the comforting words towards Ojiro like "Don't mind it" on the outside of the room.

Todoroki normally should not do such an excessively strong strike towards his opponents, Saiki guessed that he might have encountered something before the battle.

The door of the room was pushed open and the blonde-haired teenager strode in.

Saiki: ...

Looking at Bakugou quite alertly, Saiki didn't think he just came over for a friendly visit.