The 15. Disastrous Day

'No, thank you. '

[How naive, you thought you could buy me with a little coffee jelly.]

Saiki followed Aizawa into the principal's office and sat on the sofa opposite to Principal Nezu and All Might.

"Really? Such a shame, it was really difficult for me to get-" Principal Nezu didn't care about Saiki's rejection, smiled, and put the small cup with coffee jelly on the table.

[It's just a coffee jelly, I can buy one later if I want.]

Saiki firmly expressed his judgment in his heart.

"After all, that sweet freak only makes desserts for others every three months ..."

'... Three- three months, don't tell me you mean the ultimate pastry chef Sweet Dessert'

"Oh? Saiki-san also knows him ... Well, he is not a famous hero after all, so I am a bit surprised." Principal Nezu looked at Saiki in surprise, then moved his tail in a good mood, "Yeah. It happened that Lunch Rush has a good relationship with him, so I asked him to let him make one. "

[What a sinister mouse, actually seducing me with Sweet Dessert's coffee jelly.]

[But am I someone who can be bought with some coffee jelly?]

[......]

'Thank you for the meal. '

[Yes, I am.]

Saiki carefully lifted the coffee jelly, which seemed to be sacred to him and gently scooped it into his mouth.

Feeling the mellow aroma of coffee mixed with the refreshing jelly texture in his mouth. It has a touch of sweetness but isn't too much. It is like hiding in a coffee shop on a boring summer day and enjoying the sun, feeling the warmth touch ones face.

[This is probably heaven.]

Saiki reluctantly swallowed the last bit of coffee jelly and decided to retain a little respect for the sly principal.

'So, is there something you need from me? '

Watching the three silently waiting for himself to finish the coffee jelly and not saying anything. Saiki felt that if he did not ask actively, the atmosphere might have been silent for a while.

"It's nothing. It is my responsibility as the principal to care about the students." Principal Nezu hurriedly took a sip of tea without giving a clear answer.

'Is it. '

'The school here is very beautiful, the lessons are very reasonable, the classmates are very friendly and the teacher is very responsible. I like UA very much. So, thank you for the meal, I'll take my leave now. '

Saiki quickly said a lot of complimenting words, put down the empty plate in his hand, and wanted to leave.

"Pfff--wait, Young Saiki!" All Might, who had been silent the whole time, spit out his hot tea and hurriedly called Saiki, "Wait, uh, um ... "But after Saiki stopped, he didn't know what to say for a moment.

"Well, first, nice to meet you, I'm All Might--"

'I know. '[It's not like we really met for the first time.]

"Oh, right, of course, we warned you to come here today because ..."

No words were found and All Might glanced at Aizawa sitting next to him.

"... Actually, as a teacher of UA High School, you should know the situation of your students," Aizawa said, speaking lazily with a low tone. "It is also the same reason why I let students in the class take a quirk assessment test today. "