9|wake me up before you go

The sound of a blaring alarm woke Tom and Zendaya up from their peaceful slumbers.

Tom had his arms wrapped around Zendaya and she had her head tucked into his chest.

She squirmed around in his arms, not wanting to get up to shut the alarm off.

Finally, she had heard enough of the annoying beeping and got out of bed.

"Noooo," Tom groaned, reaching for her as she got up.

Zendaya came back to the bed and leaned over to give Tom a kiss.

"I'm sorry," she said. "You know I have to be on set."

"C'mon, just cuddle with me for a few more minutes," he pleaded.
"I was already late yesterday because we were cuddling, so no," she told him.

"Fine," he said, sitting up in bed.

Tom quietly watched Zendaya as she moved around the room, looking for some clothes to wear.

Zendaya felt his gaze and stopped what she was doing to look at him.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said. "You're just...really cute."

Zendaya bit her lip trying to hold back a smile.

"Tom, nothing you say or do is going to get me back into bed with you."
"I know, I know! Do you have a lot to film today?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Today is a really heavy day for me, so..."
"So you won't be back until later..."
"Yup," she said.

Tom sighed and pretended to pout. Zendaya laughed at him.

"Dont worry, after today we're done. I'll just have a few things to film for promotions and stuff, but those won't take all day. Then you'll have me all to yourself."

"I'm looking forward to it," Tom said.

"Oh, I am too, more than you know," Zendaya replied.

She winked at Tom, then slipped out of the room to get ready to head to set.

After wrapping up a long day of work, Zendaya was more than happy to be home.

Home was her favorite place because it contained three of her favorite things: her bed, her food, and her boyfriend.

She was excited to be home and spend some much needed quality time with Tom.

He had been back from the UK for a few weeks now after being there for over six months, but she hadn't had any free time as she had been working on a project.

After walking through the door she put her keys on a tray and took her shoes off.

"Babe?" she called to Tom as she slipped on her slides.

She waited for a response somewhere on the first floor, but didn't get one. So, she shuffled upstairs to the second floor to see if Tom was up there.

"Tom?" she called again.

Zendaya walked into her bedroom to find Tom with his back to the door, huddled around what looked like a suitcase.

"Tom?"

Tom quickly stopped what he was doing and pushed the suitcase aside.

"Heyyy, babe," he said.

Zendaya walked further into the room and approached Tom.

"What're you doing?" she asked, her eyebrow raising.