。(4Taro x Zoo Vet!Reader) Let's Go To The Zoo!

Začít od začátku

"You're on for a check up in room 4."

"What for?" She asks her male coworker, unfazed.

"Says there's a baby penguin that was born with irregular he—" (Y/n) stares at her coworker, its like he stopped working or glitched or something. She waved her hand in front of his face as he looked surprised. He simply looked past her and back away slowly, as he smiled nervous. He bowed his head paying respects. "D-Doctor Kujo. How...s-surprising to see you..." (Y/n) turned her head to be met with 'Dr. Kujo's' firm chest.

'F-Fuck' she thought.

(Y/n)'s POV

'I didn't think he would drop by when I was...like this.' I think as I back away. I stare up at him, trying to suppress my heating face I act tsundere. I squeeze the excess water out of my (h/l) hair as I walk past him. "Didn't know you were coming." I said to him, taking my water shoes off.

"I said I might drop by." His voice slightly boomed behind me and it sent shivers down my spine. I grabbed my clipboard and smiled to myself. My coworker who was a few years younger then me, ran up to Jotaro.

"Please Mr. Kujo! If you don't mind, I have a few questions I'd like to ask. Is there a possibility that the Raypen's Theory is true? That dolphins evolved from the ancient DNA of a Snapped Keyloskis phenotype and they will continually evolve to develop a razor back which will potentially change their role in the ecosystem?" Jotaro sighed and I internally face palmed myself.

"Well..."

"I'll see you nerds later." I say, opening the door. Unfortunately this check up was priority so I couldn't shower until afterwards. I walked down the hall opening the door. The baby penguin stared back at me cutely and my heart melt. 'I don't want children with Kujo. I don't want children with Kujo. I don't—"

"Doctor (l/n)?" The nurse asked. He was a guy too, attractive but not for me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Patient #2AB is having heart murmurs and we're wondering if it's any concern. His blood pressure seems to be okay though, I just checked it."

"Any unusual muscle spasms or irratibility to the mother's food?" I ask, taking out the stethoscope. I feel around the heart area of the baby and sigh relived his heart is beating at a normal rate. "He's fine for now, but he'll need to be scheduled for a check up two times a month. If anything seems off with his eating patterns or movements, please notify me right away." I say, rubbing the baby's belly. "Now get him back to his mother, she's probably worried sick."

The nurse takes the baby and leaves through the door that leads to the exhibit area. I hear something shift behind me. "Jotaro." I say biting my lip. "Dr. (L/n)."

"The little one okay?" He says as I turn to face him. I put my stethoscope away, hanging it up.

"He'll be fine." I say smiling. I put my arms around his neck and look into his eyes. He smirks and looks down at me, grabbing my waist and pulling me in close.

"So you aren't mad at me about earlier?" He asks, a laugh laced within his words.

"Oh no. I'm still mad." I say letting go. I grab my lab coat to cover myself. I reach my hand out to him. "Let's go to the zoo you idiot." He sighs walking past me. I slap his right ass cheek.

"Yare yare..." He says blushing looking back at me. I guide him up the stairs past all of the check up rooms and equipment as I wrap an arm around his waist. I open the door and we end up at the lion cage with all the people standing around.  We then walk over to the elephants and goats and other exotic animals until we end up back at the aquarium.

I take in the aquarium around me, looking at the beautiful fish. I spot an angel fish and some clown fish. I place my hand in his silently as we go through a water tunnel, and he holds my hand tightly. I feel like a little girl again as I pretend to look up at the fish and sharks surrounding us, but I'm actually looking up at him. He catches my gaze and I look away quickly. We exit the tunnel and I clear my throat.

"This was—"

"—Our first date." He finishes for me as I look up at him surprised and giggled to myself. I turn to give him a big hug. It was about two years ago but it felt like yesterday. It reminds me of how much can change in such a short time. Back then, he was my professor and I his student. We were only a few years apart and it took a lot to get us to this point. The date was awkwardly romantic, but I would never forget it.

He hugs back, kissing the top of my forehead. I back away and grab his collar to pull him into a kiss. He kisses back and deepens the kiss, but before I know it a sting of pain erupts on my bottom lip. I shriek and touch my lip as I look up at him; he smirks down at me.

"Jotaro..." I whine. He laughs and grins, tipping his hat.

"Gotcha."