⭐️(Star Platinum x Reader) Fishing For Gems

REQUESTED BY: AnnalysaSingh yo star platinum is hot 🥺 idc

✨🌱2OK SPECIAL!🌱✨😁

Also THANK YOU FOR 20 K 🥺💕💕💕⭐️⭐️✨💫 YOU GUYS MEAN ZA WAURDO TO MEEEE AHHHHHHH🌍🌟✨

••••••••

There's a place, an oasis for millions and millions of soul energy trapped inside paradise for eternity until the barrier of the soul chooses to use that energy.

Humans call us stands, and like humans we have many personalities and quirks that make us unique. I was lucky enough to notice one uniquely attractive stand in particular by the bar at the beach I was walking on. My long beaded ribbons ran along the sand as I walked up to him pridefully, despite the intimidating crowd that surrounded him. Stands didn't necessarily communicate using words unless there was an intensity behind our meaning...so I spoke.

"Hello." I say, standing next to him. "I am called Raining Intuition by my stand user." He looks up at me. His beautiful black hair still seemed to glisten despite the shade of the bar that casted a shadow over everything. He held a pick that came with his sparkling blue drink inside his mouth and continued to stare. He looked me up and down.

Trying to break the silence I speak again: "You are gorgeous, standing without any flaws at all. That is also an indicator of great power is it not? What are your abilities?" I twiddle my fingers. I think my form was what humans call 'nervous'. And did I mention we get straight to the point unlike humans? He looks at me and smirks and then looks back at his drink. I longed for him to speak...it meant that he was returning my feelings of interest.

"Please, sit and drink at least before we move into the next stages." His voice, strong, thoughtful but smooth like a summer breeze. I sigh and sit down. I telepathically tell the bar tender I want the same drink. When the blue liquid is place infront of me, I do what is very weird of our kind.

I smile.

He looks over at me, his eyes glossed with curiosity. "I am called Star Platinum by my user Jotaro Kujo," He says. He turns in his chair and looks forward. I continue to face him. "I can punch anything at inhuman speeds, target specific enemies by quickly extending my fingers, and I can also stop time." He turns to look at me in the eye seriously:

"But my user doesn't know that yet." I nod my head understanding completely.

"My user...she's tough and I feel her fight spirit within me...but she hasn't discovered most of my abilities unfortunately. The only one she knows is reading other human's minds. She doesn't know she can control them through bare skin contact." I sigh and lean my face into my hand, I play with the pick in my drink and notice the rim of the drink is coated with tiny diamonds.

"Why slouch? Your potential is on the verge of being discovered." He says patting my back. I smile to myself again and feel warm inside. There would be many smiles to come.

"You are very kind."I sit up again.

"I think...because we are interacting with such intensity our users may meet at some point in time." I say to him. I take my drink and down it. I turn to him and hold out my hand. He looks down at it hesitantly and then places his hand into my palm.

"You're uniqueness...it bends our natural law. You have a lot of personality for a stand." I laugh at his words, but it's true. I am one in a million because I use human expressions more then anything else. I shake my head and feel blush come to my face. I direct my attention back to our hands.

"See? We are now connected." I look into his eyes. The apples of his cheeks become a darker purple. I stand up and extend my hand to him. It was time. "Come with me."