『 (Dio x Reader): You'll Be Mine.

Requested by: Strawberri_M1lk and zerowide you Dio simps deserve it
Didn't edit
*Topics of Sexual Abuse Theme Warning*
———————-
It was a few months ago.

It was nighttime and I finished parking the expensive car into the parking spot behind the building. Some druggies were hanging out back here so they hollered at me as I got out the car, "Hey princess! What you doing out here all alone?" One said to me. I grimace at him and walk away and locking the car, making my way back to the front of the building to hang the keys up in the lobby.

"Where you headed baby?" I hear someone else say as I walk into the building. I sigh when I make it behind the desk. I had no idea I'd be hit on working in valet. I hang the key up in a wooden cupboard. "Tough night (Y/n)?" My male co-worker says to me. I nod my head.

"It's a tough night every night." This was the usual, but this would all end very very soon. "Sorry to hear that." My coworker says. He looks over my shoulder outside. "Oh (Y/n), looks like there's another person." I nod my head and make my way up to the car. The side window rolls down and I peek my head in.

"Need me to p—" I'm taken aback. The man in front looks scared shitless, he's sweating bullets. He points to the back of the car.

"S-Speak to h-him!" He says to me. I make my way over to the back side window as it rolls down.

"What would you like for me to do for you, sir?" I look into the eyes of the man in the car and I'm scared shitless too. His hazel eyes gleam in the little light that enters the car, and he looks really, really scary, like some type of villain. Something is so off about him, like I'm put under some type of spell under his gaze.

"You. Girl." He says in a deep alluring voice. My knees lock together.

"Y-Yes?" I peep terrified.

"Get in." He says sternly. My body is consumed in fear, I don't ever try to fight it. I make my way over to the other side of the car and get in. There's a space between us, and I smell his scent, it's intoxicating like a weird mixture of flowers that worked so well. At the time, I didn't think I was in the right place. I though I would die at that point. I don't make a sound.

"Drive to a secluded area. When you get there run and don't stop until your feet bleed." The mysterious man says to the driver. I look over at him and he's looking at me and my hear skips a beat. The driver pulls off going to find a secluded area.

"What is your name?" The man asks, and for a calm moment I can clearly see him; I can tell he's very muscular and lean as his black shirt fits tight against his abs. He's blonde, tall looking and devilishly attractive. Now the pounding sensation in my chest wasn't fear, but curiosity.

"(Y/n)." I say quickly, scooting away from him. He looks me up and down, putting a hand on my chin and pulling me close. His grip in tight, and I start to notice these vine flowers coming out of his hair. 'What the hell?!! Is he an alien, fuck no!!!' I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Don't struggle (Y/n), I suggest you just let it happen..." The weird vine things come closer to my face. They move all through my hair touching me and wrapping around my neck. I feel a biting sensation on my neck and as soon as that happens I feel woozy like...I'm not sure...I feel like I'm dying, but I'm enjoying it. "You're going to be mine for tonight (Y/n), do you understand?"

"Ah...I-I..."

"Shhh." He says, hugging me close. I fall asleep in his arms as his scent intoxicates me more. When I wake up the car pulls into a dark secluded parking lot. The driver gets out an runs for his life, leaving us behind with the keys. Mystery man shifts next to me and it's like a lucid dream, but my body begins to feel hot all over.. I start trying to catch my breath but nothing helps.