『(Giorno x Reader) You're Forgetting Something (pt2)

He slowly plays with the hem of my shirt, looking me in the eyes as he does so. My heart, a hammer in my chest; I can't breathe. 'Own me Giorno.' I bite my lip. He lifts my shirt up over my head, I and I help him take it off. His hands inches closer to my breast. I nod at him.

He puts his hand on my right breast massaging it, the rubbing getting more and more intense. I throw my head back moaning. I sit up and undo my bra. He massages my other breast and leans down to sucks on the other one. I run my fingers through his hair, moaning. He hums into my chest.

"Ah...Giorno~" I moan. He kisses down my stomach to the hem of my skirt. He undos the button and takes it off rubbing my clit through my panties. I moan some more. "Giorno wait." I say to him.

"What?" He asks. "Did I do something wrong?" I reach over to my nightstand drawer and open it, pulling out my favorite vibrator. I shake my head at him.

"Use this too," I say. I turn it on for him and toss it into his hands and smile down at him. "I usually use this and think of you." He blushes madly at my words and gulps, placing the vibrator close to my clit. When the object meets me I instantly moan. "Ah~! Mhm~!" He looks up at me, astonished such a little thing could get the job done. He pulls my panties to the side and begins to eat me out, kissing the folds, sucking keeping the vibrator on my clit. I grip his hair harder.

"Ah~" I moan. I grab onto his braid. He increases his speed and I cry out, until he suddenly stops. I look at him in disbelief. "Why'd you s-stop?" He points behind me, turning the vibrator off. I look up.

"You summoned your stand," He laughs, wiping his mouth.

"O-oh." I say a little embarrassed. I wondered what my stand was doing while it was out...but I pushed those thoughts out of my mind with his godlike self infornt of me. He gets on all fours and hovers above me. I run my hand down his abs smiling, and touch his bulge. He looks down at my hands and back at me. He smirks and lays down on the side of me, taking a hint. I climb on top of him and taking off his outfit, sliding it off of his muscular arms and then zipping down his pants zipper.

Feeling it through his boxers, I close my eyes and wonder if this is real. When I open my eyes I quickly take down his boxers and see his fully erect penis. I take it into my hands and begin to rub its length. He moans cutely, looking me in the eye and shifting. Turning a strawberry shade on his cheeks, quickly looking at me and the situation he throws his head back. I lick my lips and lean in, beginning to suck him off. I bob my head up and down his length and he uses both his hands to hold the sides of my head.

"(Y-y/n)—!"I release my self from him before he can come in my mouth.

"Your turn," I say to him. He sits up and pushes me back onto the bed. Giorno kisses me softly and tucks some hair behind my ear before getting up. He feels around in his pants pocket for something and I watch a little confused. Then I feel dumb when he pulls out a condom. "Did you plan this~?" I ask, smirking at him. He blushes as he looks away from me, taking the condom package between his teeth and ripping it open.

"Not at all..." He says. He places the condom over his member, and positions himself before me. "It's my first time." I look up at him surprised. To think him off all people, this glorious ray of light; his virginity had never been taken, but neither had mine. I smile up at him reassuringly.

"I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/n)..." He says before entering me. His girth is thick and his length long. I cry out at the feeling of being stretched. The pain was definitely there, but not unbearable. He leans forward and kisses me sweetly, wiping a tear I hadn't noticed streaming down my cheek.

"il mio fiore..."(my flower,) He says to me. He begins to move his hips and I moan at the sensation. I'm in pain, but I'll do it for him. He moves slowly for a while, looking at me to regulate his movements. My walls expanded with every thrust, and my body naturally created more lubricant.

"You can move more...it's fine." I say to him at some point. He then pulls himself out of me, and I look at him comfused. He turns me over on my stomach and renters me. I moan at the feeling of being stretched again.

"I'm sorry, I can't hold it back any longer..." As he says so, he begins to move faster and faster. The bed frame squeaked at our movements. He kisses the side of my neck as he continues to fuck me, and I moan his name loudly.

"Giorno~! Ah!" I moan. I try to cover my mouth. The feeling was getting better and better as he moved faster. He grabs my hair tight and pulls my head back a little, connecting our mouths to shut me up, but it doesn't exactly work.

"Fuck me harder," I whisper. "Do me like you've always wanted to..." He pounds into me relentlessly, moaning and grunting. I cry and almost scream from the pleasure.

"(Y/n)...! I-I'm...!" As he says so, my vagina pulsates violently. I moan louder screaming his name. "Giorno I'm coming! Ah~! Mhm!" He covers my mouth and gives a couple last sloppy thrusts. I feel his hot seed enter, stopping inside the condom. If only I had been on birth control...
He takes himself out of me and lays down while I try to catch my breath. I pull the covers over me and he does so for his self. When my heart rate slowest down I turn over to my lover and hug him.

"We should do this more often..." Then there's a hard knock at the door.

"Hey! Could you two be any more loud?!" The familiar voice sounds like Mista. Me and Giorno just laugh and shrug it off, falling asleep in each others arms.

•••••••••
giorno got no business being that tHiCc

UP NEXT:
GIORNO X READER: WEDDING DAY
DIOX READER: LETS MAKE THIS EASY (FLUFF)
KAKYOIN X READER: THE LAST STRAW