『(Joseph x Reader) The Giving Share

Getting kidnapped and molested by Aztec body builders?
Cool beans.
Getting virginity taken?
Ight.
Fucking Joseph?
Amaze balls.
Hotel?
Trivago.
————-
I banged my fist on the graveled pavement as I choked for air. My hands became bloody as I grasped the one thing preventing me to breathe. "Lisa Lisa wait! She's just a girl!"

"She dodged my Hamon Joseph! She isn't merely some innocent girl, she's dangerous!"

"Stop!" The man name Joseph shouted. I couldn't tell if it was my brain losing it from the lack of oxygen, but some golden static like lightning bolts, emitted from his fingerless gloves...or maybe his hands. The woman choking me with her magical scarf released the scarf's grip around my throat and I gasped for my life. The Joseph guy walked over to me,"I am so sorry about her," He looked back at the scary woman called Lisa Lisa. I coughed and tried to stand up to run away. Lisa Lisa cockily adjusted what seemed to be her designer sunglasses.

"You. Girl. What do you know about Hamon." I gulped afraid she would attack me again. I took a wobbly step backwards as Joseph stepped in front of me.

"I won't let you do anything crazy again." His height blocked the bright sun, and I couldn't help but notice how broad his shoulders were and how his brunette hair shined beautifully in the sun.

"Let her speak for herself, Joseph."

I stepped around him to speak, coughing a little, "My mother. She was a Hamon user. She taught me." I say. I couldn't see Lisa Lisa's reaction through her listless face or eyes which were covered by her glasses, but I could tell she wasn't pleased by my answer. I clear my throat to get me through the awkwardness.

"You've got skills, but you need practice. Tell me...what did your mother train you to fight for?"

"It was just a defense mechanism, nothing too serious. She had a terminal illness...she knew I couldn't..." I put my hand up to my throat, and rub the area I knew would have a bruise by the morning, "She knew she couldn't be there for me forever. She died last month. And I'm sorry about fighting back. I just got startled is all..." Lisa Lisa's head jolted up a little, which meant I peaked her interest.

"You are very lucky that you know how to control that power. In fact," She said, adjusting her glasses again, " I could put your talent to use in a practical way."

——————-

Months have passed since I stayed with Lisa Lisa and practiced Hamon. I've begin to grow a liking to Joseph, but that all would end soon, for what lied next was the end of our adventures together.

I swept peacefully in the backyard. I had just finished picking vegetables and fruits when I sensed something watching me.

"Is (Y/n) cooking for us tonight???" I hear Joseph say. I turn around to see him approach me.

"As if." I say playfully. "You know for a fact I can't cook. I only do the picking for Susie Q because she does a enough work around here."

"As if!" He says, copying me. I smile at him and blush, "Susie Q is sleeping in her room upstairs right now." He reaches for a cucumber in my basket and I swiftly pull it away from him. He leans onto me slightly. My heart beats ferociously in my chest. I look down at my assortments of cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, pristine squash and perfect lettuce wondering what tonight's dinner would be. I look back up at him and he smiles so sweetly at me, and I'm reminded of why I like him so much. He has a giddy, beautiful spirit.

"How would you know pervert?" I push him away with my hip but it doesn't exactly work, so I was more grinding on his side. He laughs and hugs me. I squirm laughing and scream, telling him to let me go as I hold the basket over my head. When I stop squirming we look into each other's eyes, and everything's still for a moment between us. We're so close, if only I could get just a little closer....