。(Josuke x Reader) You Started It!

"Fuck," Josuke pants, face palming himself. "You're damn good...you sure you haven't played this game before?" He asked me, his cheeks flushed from our gaming session.

"Now why would I lie to my dear boyfriend about my experience?" I pretend pouted, crossing my arms. "Because money is involved?" He said, raising an eyebrow, picking up the controller while looking at the screen. He used his thumbs to maneuver the game. You had never noticed the way he did it was so suggestive to other things because of other distractions. You wondered if he could put his video games to use by 'playing' you,  perhaps...

"You know what, whatever (y/n). I'll pay you your 2,000 yen. Just please....go easy on me this next match up?" He playfully whined. I hit him playfully on the back.

"Yeah right! You bet your ass I'm going easy on the 'Josuke Higashitaka'!" I say pointing straight at him. I blush when he looks at me, eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed. "Ahh don't look at me like that..." I say uncomfortably.

"What? Like this?" He bats his long eye lashes and tilts his head. "You know you wanna go easy on me~" He teases. It's not a few more seconds before he bursts out laughing, "Yeah right I'm gonna lie down like a sissy for my girlfriend," I stare at him in surprise. 'He thinks I can't make him lie down like a sissy, huh?'

"Hah, I'm just messing with you (y/n)." He says nudging me with his fists, a gleam of fear casted over playfulness in his eyes. I break eye contact with him as he looks back to the game. "Now let's choose a different game. Maybe F-Mega? That's a pretty old one, I don't know why mom has it...oh! I know!" He says rummaging through the basket of games with neon logos on them. I look at the back of his perfect neck and smirk. I might not want to play these games, but I do know a good one where both players can win.

"Josuke," I say in a low seductive tone. He instantly stops in his tracks. His eyes slowly turn around to meet mine, I can see a hint of blush across his ears and cheek. "Come here," I smile at him sweetly, but my mind is going wild. All the things we could try while his mom was gone. He gulps before slowly crawling near me and sitting. I get up on my knees and hug him, his face buried in my chest. I then start to bow my head and nip and suck on his supple neck, earning a small moan. I back up and push him on the floor, climbing on top of him. He holds my waist.

"Before you said you 'wouldn't lie down on the floor like a sissy for your girlfriend' correct?" He looks up at me in awe. His eyes filled with love and lust.

"So that's what this is about?" He asks running his hands along my curves. I smile down at him, feeling a  little feisty from his reaction. I palm his bulge and hear his sweet moans. There's fiery sensation in my core. Once I finally got him hard, I get up and sit down on the floor, grabbing the controller. "I choose F-Mega, and I disagree...it's not old at all." He curves his neck from his laying position looks at me dumbfounded, his mouth ajar.

"(Y/N)! You can just rile me up and leave me hanging like that!" He sits up on one elbow annoyed awaiting me.

"You started it! I just had to punish you," I said looking back at the screen, about to start the game. "Now grab a controller and—" Before I can finish he picks me up bridal style and stares at me angrily. If I was held just a little lower, I could probably feel his boner.

"Oi," He grumbles in a low voice getting closer to my face. "...you're gonna finish what you started."

•••••••••••••
NEXT UP: (Rohan x Reader) Draw me, Please? (lemon) 
p.s. thanks for all the support thus far!
ありがとうございました! (̑̑)