Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. It took a moment or two before everything came back to me and I smile to myself. Last night, Cody and I had sex and it was exactly how it was supposed to be. It was magical, passionate, and most importantly when we were married. The cool sheets rustle against my bare body as I turn to face Cody.

His muscular arms were hanging around my head and his lips were parted letting in and out little breaths of air. Lightly, I trace my fingers over his features admiring his perfection. His jawline was absolutely amazing, and his eyes were beautiful. As I trace my thumb over his lips, I observe their fullness. How did I get so lucky with a guy like Cody?

Suddenly, his eyes flutter open and a smile creeps upon his lips. "Good morning angel," he greets in his morning voice. As he does so he lightly gives me a kiss on the lips. Then, it is my turn to smile. "Morning," I gush. He pulls me into him, me feeling his skin against mine, and rests his head on the top of mine. His warmth radiates through me and I sigh in comfort.

"Last night was amazing," Cody finally admits. I can see everything that took place vividly and nod in agreement. He was perfectly right, it was amazing. That was how my first time should have been.

"I love you so much Shelby, and I'm glad we did this." I look up at him and kiss his nose. He had no idea how happy I was too. "I love you too," I whisper to him. As he leans in for another kiss, Cody's cell phone goes off. He sighs in disgust and reaches to the side table, revealing his upper half. "Hello?" He says into the phone obviously still groggy. Instantly, he snaps upright and shouts into the phone, "What! No, that's not happening okay. I don't care what the paparazzi took a picture of."

My heart begins to race in my chest and my hands become sweaty. This was not good. A few moments later Cody spits into the receiver again.

"Fine, we'll be there. I won't be late!" He screams then slams the phone on the table, running his hand through his hair. I crawl over to him and hold onto his shoulders. "What's wrong?" I question resting my chin on his shoulder.

Cody sits in silence as if thinking then finally speaks, "Paparazzi found out about our wedding last night, they know we're married. Right now, it's all over the media. They also got a few shots of....us." He doesn't even have to tell me everything to already know what he means. If this was already out, Cody would be the boy everyone was talking about, including me.

"Oh, they're not canceling your tour are they?" I ask immediately. He shakes his head but adds, "But because of this they want me to get my bags and leave now on the bus. They're sending it to the hotel with everything. I'll only be able to see you for a little while longer before I can't see you for a few months." Saddened by this, I grab his hand and lace my fingers with his.

"It's okay Cody, as long as we have each other we'll be okay," I assure him placing a kiss on his shoulder. He turns to face me and pulls me in his arms. "I'm so sorry Shelby. I wanted you to come, I thought you would have to since your my wife but you can't because we're still minors. I promise, I'll call you every day, text, Skype anything we can do I will." I bury my face in his neck and inhale. I needed to smell him one last time, needed to remember his smell, taste, and look. I couldn't forget him these next few months, I couldn't.

************

We both stand outside of the hotel, the security guards standing beside the bus. His mom is directly next to them, looking way past angry. Trying to ignore her, I turn to face Cody, fully dressed and bags in his hands. We stand in silence for a few moments not wanting to say goodbye but we both know we must. I start, by wrapping my arms around his torso.

He goes much further and pulls me into a deep kiss, letting his tongue inside without my permission. My body tingles with electricity as we kiss and when he pulls away I feel so empty. "I love you," he whispers in my ear as he holds my hand. I kiss him lightly, for the final time I would in months and look him directly in the eyes.

"I love you too, Cody. Never forget that."

He nods, and turns to the bus and slowly climbs up the steep steps. He turns back one last time before he enters and the doors shut behind him. The bus cranks up and drives off.

Leaving me behind.

***********

A/N

Hey guys! So, I know I haven't uploaded in forever but that will not happen again because I will try my best to upload once every week that is if I get enough reads and votes. This chapter, I would like 6 votes and ten comments, could we get there? I know you guys can! Thank you so much for reading this and I'll see you (hopefully) in a week:)

Shelby x