Chapter Three

*Recap*

"But what about your fans?" I choke out, mesmerized by his beautiful face. He shrugs and says, "They'll understand, besides, they love you. All I know is one thing." Frowning I question, "What's that?" 

"I'm never letting go of you. No matter what."

Chapter Three

       The house was quiet, way too silent for my taste. Angie was still in her room, concealed in her extravagant habitat, still irritated, and more than likey hurt, by Cody's outburst. Alli had gone out with Madison and Gisela. Yeah, Gisela as in my best friend. After she had come back, to my amazing surprise, Alli immediately took to liking her. They had so much in common, nearly as much as Gi and I, so they hit it off well. Soon after, Alli found out about Gisela's love for modeling. Let's just say she introduced Gi to a few people and she was now a famous model for Pastrys' shoes. Currently, they were at a photo shoot. Mikayla was asleep, thankfully and Cody, well, he had gone out to talk with his management after they had called him. 

        Honestly, I was going berserk. Only God knows what was going on right now. How could he ever do this, give up his career, I mean. It was his life and only love, well, besides me, according to him. Still, it stupefied me. What would happen if they forced him to quit his tour, then where would the money come from? I already felt bad enough for him paying with his earnings for Mikayla and I but what if he physically had to start working for it. He was almost eighteen and soon after I would be seventeen. Soon, we would be adults. Without his job how were we going to support ourselves?

       Breathe, just breathe, Shelby. I must stay calm or else I was going to go insane. The silence was already killing me. Maybe if I just went out for a bit. Could I sneak out without anyone recognizing me? No, that wasn't possible for me. It was incomprehensible for Cody Simpson's fiance.  Sighing, I decide to do something I hadn't done in a long time. I would sing, yes, that was a good idea. Instantly, a very familiar and my favorite song comes into my head. It was sad, and depressing, but I loved it because I could relate so well. 

White lips, pale face,

breathing in the snowflakes.

Burnt lungs, sour taste,

nights long, days end,

struggling to pay rent.

       As I lose myself in the lyrics, I don't notice the sound of the double doors shutting in the entryway. But I do notice the strong arms that wrap around my waist and the angelic voice that sings along with me in my ear. "They say she's in the class A Team, stuck in her day dream, been this way since eighteen her face seems, pale white, crumbling like pastries..." Our voices fade off as Cody turns me around to face him, smiling. His perfect teeth glistened beneath the lighting and I can't help but smile in return. His smile was the greatest one I had ever seen all my life. "You know," he begins to whisper in his sexy Australian accent as he plays with the end of my hair, "You should have really been a singer, you'd be making millions." I just laugh, honestly, not hearing anything he had said.

       His forehead was pressed against mine, and as he spoke his cool, minty breath panned over my face seductively. Truthfully, I had to bite my lip to refrain from kissing him, which would more than likely lead to more. He notices my struggle and, amuzed, he trys to make it more difficult for me. He nears his  mouth to mine and he adds, "I'm sorry love, am I making this difficult for you baby?" Gulping, I look into his eyes then back down to his mouth, him knowing full well my answer. There was no way I could escape this one. I nod slightly, unable to speak and he chuckles lightly. This was the one thing I hated about our relationship. He could drive me crazy with just one touch. 

       "Does this help?" He questions kissing me softly. Instantly, my entire body heats up and passion starts to race through me. I can't help but wrap my arms around his neck and I feel him smirk into the kiss, obviously pleased by my actions. The kiss becomes more rough as he traces his tongue across the bottom of my lip. The touch sends my horomones reeling and instantly I open up, allowing him to explore my mouth. I feel him moan in the back of his throat in pleasure and this time I'm the one to smirk. When Cody pulls out of my mouth I frown in dissapointment but it dissapears quickly when he attaches to my neck.

       His warm lips work against my neck as I shudder beneath his touch. He moves up and down it slowly, yet full of lust. Knowing where this would lead, I push him off then clear my throat. He runs his hand through his hair as he realizes why I did that. "So-uh-what did they say?" I question quickly, clearing the awkwardness in the air. Cody's eyes cast downward as he takes my hand, intertwining his long fingers with mine and leads me to the couch.

       He licks his lips as he strokes the top of my hand. "They said that if I marry you this is my last tour and if I don't they can assure me I will become even more popular and have a world tour next year." Swallowing, I look him in his eyes and nod slowly, allowing everything to sink in. "So I told them to count on having one less artist after this tour." A sharp pain hits my chest as the reality hits me. Cody was actually doing this, for me and nothing could stop him. But that doesn't mean I couldn't try.

       "Codes, you don't have to do this. This is your dream." He gives me a half smile and adds, "So are you Shelbs. I would do anything for you, and Mikayla." I sigh then stand up defensively. "But Cody, this was your dream first to become famous, to tour the world, to make millions of dollars doing what you love! This-" Before I can say anything else he stands up and kisses me softly, silencing me with his taste. "Shelby, you're right. That was my dream but now, you are. My dream is to love you, every day till' I die. My dream is to marry you and watch Mikayla grow up into a beautiful young women like her mother. My dream is to be yours, Shelby. Fame, is nothing compared to that. That was my dream but now, you are." My face blushes at his words and I can't help but stand on my tip toes and kiss him softly.

       "I understand that that's your dream Cody, it's mine too. But, I don't want you to make a choice you're going to regret later." He just laughs, shaking it off wrapping his hand in mine. "A choice I'm going to regret is not marrying you. So, I'm going to make sure that it happens." He holds me as we stand there in the middle of his living room just taking in the slience. Now, instead of it driving me insane, it was peaceful, relaxing. In the stillness I ask, "So when does the tour start?"

"Two days, and it's a year long."

"Wait, then when are we going to get married?" I question, suddenly concerned. I wanted to marry him badly and the way the past few days had been I don't think I could stick to my morals much longer. Every time I kissed him the lust grew more powerful. Cody doesn't answer for a long time, obviously deep in thought as if pondering my question. "How about now?" He states flatly.

       My head immediately snaps up to his face. "You can't be serious, no one knows and I don't even have a dress."

"No one has to. It can be our little secret and you have plenty of dresses. Just do something crazy for once," He leans in and whispers in my ear, "With me." Gulping I look up to him and smile, unable to believe I was doing this. "Fine, give me two minutes." I state running up the stairs to grab a dress. What was I thinking? This was the most craziest thing I have done. Now that I think about it, it was probably the most crazy thing anyone could ever do, I don't call it exactly normal to get married to Cody Simpson.

******************

A/N

HEY GUYS!!! I apologize for the long wait and I also apologize for the sucky chapter but much like the wedding it was a spur of the moment thing. So, I hope you guys liked it! Will you tell me what you think about the wedding it's kinda, ya know, not normal. So, yeah, I'll try to upload soon. Love you guys!

Love,

Cody's Lover;)