His Lips

~Two Days~

Minjimi smiled at you, you didn't really know when Hoseok was coming back but as the day passed you began to lose hope. He was just a liar. Lying to you which hurt. Hoseok didn't remember you without Taehyung, what did that say about him? He forgot you.

"I'm about to give up!" Gyu yelled from the other room. You and Minjimi looked at your bedroom which Gyu was in. "You want to cheat? You cheat! Guess what? I don't have time for your lazy ass! I can't wait to see you just disappear sometimes! Go take that forty year old woman and run off into the sunset, I just wanna freaking punch you so hard that all your pretty little nasty cheating teeth right out of your mouth! Don't text me again or I will have a gun to your head!" She screamed, it went quiet before Gyu came out of the room. She came next to you, sitting down on the barstool at your island counter. You and her sitting next to each other while Minjimi was on the other side of the counter leaning against it.

"Damn, getting a little frisky don't you think?" Minjimi teased, you chuckled as Gyu rolled her eyes. "You always threatening people?" You asked. She shook her head knocking her knuckle on the counter. "Nah, only when I wanna scare somebody out of my life."

"Notice how she used 'gun to your head' as in she'll send me into do it." Minjimi snickered, you and her laughed as Gyu shook her head breaking into a smile. "There's something much more dangerous than a peasant little man, a nasty woman." Gyu hissed, your phone suddenly buzzed to which you picked it up.

Hobi 💜: go to the place where we went stargazing on the beach.

Your heart dropped. "Guys...guys!" You screamed, Minjimi and Gyu immediately turned to you. Gyu read it, then Minjimi, who both freaked out at the same time. "He's here now? Omg omg omg omg! Go get him!" Gyu shrieked. "At night? The sun isn't far from setting!" Minjimi went into protective friend mode to which you pushed your phone into her chest running to your room. "Lovers." You heard Gyu giggle before you slammed the door.

Changing into the black leggings, you pulled Hoseok's hoodie over you which still had his scent in it. Pulling your hair down from it's messy ponytail and brushing it out. Sliding on shoes and putting on eye makeup and chapstick before running out of the room, nearly trampling over Minjimi as you grabbed your phone from her and bolted out the door.

Crashing through the doors, you slid down the stairwell railings again till you reached the lobby. Not caring about anybody as you pushed the door open and ran through the fancy lobby. Nearly breaking the sliding doors as they opened and you squeezed out through them.

Nearly tripping, you caught your balance running through a slightly wooded area, the sun brushing its rays against your skin as you got through the trees onto the beach. You moved back up to the grass so you could run faster without wasting energy. Bolting for the spot you and Hoseok loved to go star gazing at. The place that always gave you the craziest butterflies known to mankind. Brushing through grass, you made it into the clearing, the sandy beach forming under your shoes as you came to a sliding stop in the sun.

Hoseok wasn't there.

Staring at the spot he told you to meet up at, the sun igniting your face up in its golden glow as pain filled your heart. He's a liar.

"Hey..."

You whipped around, Hoseok's beautiful, youthful face looked at you awkwardly. Running his hand through his black fluffy hair, you bit your lip, anger and happiness built up. The sun kissing his elegant soft skin, your jaw clenched.

You placed a swift slap across his face.

He looked back at you, only he broke into a chuckle. "I expected that." He snickered looking at you. "Feel better?"

You slapped him again, he turned back to you, the smile still on his face. "Better." You huffed, smiling a bit. He broke into a chuckle looking down shaking his head. "I'm really sorry Y/N, I know what I did was unforgivable...but I promise you...I recognized you, Taehyung scolded me for not talking to you, but I couldn't. I couldn't risk people attacking you because I knew you, I couldn't let people ruin your life." He muttered, the smile disappearing. You felt yourself soften. "If I could, I would've run to you, hug you, kiss your face and tell you how much I love you before I disappear for half a year." He put his hand to his face rubbing his eyes.

Only you were frozen on something else.

"Kiss me?" You looked at him in shock. He suddenly grabbed you by the waist pulling you into him. Your heart dropped and butterflies slammed around your stomach like they were shoving for room. "Y/N...you can't go waltzing around the streets being the most beautiful person in the world and not expect me to catch feelings." He whispered, your heart pounded against your chest, ready to burst out at any moment. "I couldn't ever forget about you, I just can't...I tried to use work as a way to get you out of my head because all I want to do is hold you...and I can't...I just can't!" He whined, looking into your eyes. He looked so needy which made you fall deeper.

"I can't let anybody else have you...I convinced everybody to take us back here before continuing on because I was so scared you'd meet somebody else and fall for them before I'd be able to get to you, and it's okay to not have the same feelings for me but I just had to tell you...I had to let you know because it was eating me alive." He slowly began to break down to which you put your hands onto his chest. "Hoseok..." you whispered. Then, he put his hand to your face, slowly sliding his fingers into your hair. His palm supporting your jaw, he pulled your into a sweet, gentle kiss.

You stood there shocked, a million more butterflies adding into the ones you already had. The stress of the world faded away as you kissed back, deepening it. Neither of you could breathe and your lips moved in sync, Hoseok's hand cupping the back of your neck, his other hand around your waist. You could feel his smile against your lips.

Pulling away after a moment and staring into each other's eyes. You realized you hadn't gotten to say anything, but you didn't care. Pulling him back into another long, sweet gentle kiss. The sun igniting you up, even your own shadows looked madly in love, the soft sound of the waves crashing in the distance, the soft sand felt as though it was pulling you in. The world disappeared around you leaving only you and your best friend.

The setting sun dipped behind the horizon, the shadows of the night covering the two, but even the bright moon kept them lit up together.