Lashing Out

"I hate this."

"Come on."

"I hate you.

"You'll forgive me."

"I hate everything."

"I'm sure you don't."

"I will stab you." You hissed at Jinwu who was next to you. Standing in front of the Magic Shop, the dark sky above you littered in brightly glowing stars. The full moon shining small shadows onto your covered backs, hoods up to hide your faces, a scowl upon her face while the boy next to you had a mean little smirk. "You got this, Y/N, I promise." He tried to assure you, only you shoved him away walking into the shop.

Rushing to the box, your hand held out in front of you, you grabbed the navy blue box and opened it.

Inside was a soft, velvet fabric that lined the box, acting as a blanket to a beautiful, bright rose that lay inside. Nothing happened. Nothing felt special.

This liar...

You felt anger boil inside of you. Turning around, the box held tightly in your hands, you quickened your pace only to ram right into somebody, smashing the box into your chest. "Jesus Christ!" You yelled, looking up, your eyes widened at Sookjae who glared down at you. "What did I tell you? How many times am I gonna tell you?!" He scolded, you backed up a bit. "I-I didn't do this by my own will! I was forced into this!" You defended, only Sookjae didn't have a convinced look anywhere on his face.

"You should have common sense, Y/N, don't break into a shop in the middle of the night opening up a box that I have told you multiple times not to open." He growled. "I was pushed to do this! I didn't want to! I still don't want to! God what the hell is so deadly above a goddamn flower?" You raised your voice, getting aggravated.

"It's not the flower it's that you were told, disobeyed, and are trying to steal." He hissed, you looked at the box, slamming it shut on top of the rose. You shoved it into Sookjaes chest, he grabbed it in shock as you returned the same glare back. "I didn't do this on purpose! Not on my time! You want somebody to blame you blame it on Jinwu! Take your stupid box and your stupid flower and this stupid shop and don't ever come near me!" You screamed, doors opening in the hallway, you shoved past Sookjae, ramming open the door, Jinwu looked at you come out empty handed, about to open his mouth only you pushed him so angrily that he fell to his bottom.

"You liar! You lie like a dog! You insulting little brat! Why did I even think for a second you were trustworthy? I shouldn't have come back, I should've stayed away, why am I so stupid?! God every feeling in the world told me to stay away and yet I didn't listen to myself! I hate you! I hate you so much!" You screamed at the boy who stared up at you in shock.

Looking back at the sign one last time, words engraved into the sign.

Goodbye.

Your jaw clenched angrily, turning around to Jinwu who still stared at you in shock. "Y/N..."

"No! Don't ever call me by my name!" You yelled, he tried to speak again only your legs took off under you as you bolted.

You were tricked into doing something so stupid, you hated yourself for it. Why would a box be any significant importance? You needed to focus on Hoseok. To focus on him being happy, for him to know that you're still here for him.

Most importantly, you just wanted Hoseok back.