Back to Normal-Almost

Walking with Hoseok to the car, the bright sun shone down on you and the idol. Both of you sharing laughs. After getting settled, you and Hoseok continued to laugh at each other's dumb jokes. "I can't wait for you to meet the members." Hoseok managed to say after you both gripped your stomachs from laughing so hard. "You don't have to wait much longer. We're here." The driver looked back at you and smiled. You and Hoseok got out of the car still giggling, both of your smiles the widest they could be. Hoseok came around the car to you, security escorting you both into a large building.

It wasn't long until you both were sitting in comfy chairs in a room full of mics. "The main area isn't ready yet, so...you know...it'll take a while." Hoseok rubbed his neck clearly in embarrassment that the place wasn't quite ready. "It's alright." You assured, the door opened and you turned around, a brunette boy walking in. "Y/n! Meet Taehyung! Taehyung, meet y/n!" Hoseok cheered standing up, the brunette looked at you and smiled. "Hello!" He smiled. "Hi!" You responded quickly.

"Are you a new manager?" Taehyung asked, pointing at you. "No." You responded before Hoseok did.

"Ooo a girlfriend?" Taehyung made a cute face at Hoseok to which Hoseok shook his head. "Just a friend." He nodded. You chuckled. "He's just a buddy of mine."

"Ouch." A voice came from behind Taehyung, a much shorter boy came out from behind the brunette. Hoseok too looked as though he'd been punched in the gut. "Friend zone man, good luck with that." Taehyung smiled. You looked at Hoseok and shrugged. "We've only been friends since childhood."

"Everybody knows a girl and guy who have been friends for that long has liked each other at one point." The smaller boy snickered. "Not entirely true." You corrected. "What's your name?" The smaller boy finally asked. "Y/n."

"Pretty name!" He laughed. "I'm Jimin." He introduced himself. You nodded at him and cracked a small smile. "Where's the others?" Hoseok chimed in. "Living room area." Taehyung responded. "Great, lets go." He looked at you before brushing past Jimin and Taehyung. "Hey! Don't leave her here! No respect!" Jimin called out at Hoseok who didn't stop walking. The small boy walked over to you and held his hand out. "Come on, we'll show you where the living room is." He smiled. You nodded taking his small hand in yours as he gently pulled you along.

You kept your head down again, tarps were crunched under your feet as you made your way through the halls.

Only one thing on your mind.

Did I hurt Hoseok?

"Here we are!" Jimin chirped, you looked up at a room full of boys sitting in chairs. You noticed Hoseok glaring at Jimin who was still holding your hand. You quickly pulled your hand away from Jimins.

"Hi! Are you y/n?" A black haired boy smiled at you from a couch covered in blue tarps. "Yes? How did you know?" You tilted your head.

"Hoseok talks about you a lot to us." He chuckled, out of the corner of your eye you watched Hoseok quickly get up and hide his face. You smirked, cocking an eyebrow. "Oh really? Like what?"

"He talks about how sweet you are. How he can talk to you about everything. Hoseok is super hyper but he gets even more hyper when talking about you. One time he even called you beat..."

"Alright that's enough, Jungkook." Hoseok cut in sharply. "Sorry..." the Jungkook shied.

"I'm Namjoon." A taller boy introduced himself. You quietly thanked him for it because it kept the awkward tension from building up. "I'm Seokjin!" A boy next to him smiled at you. "Yoongi." A low voice spoke. Looking to the voice, a boy who didn't look much taller than Jimin eyed you. He caught your gaze and looked down. "Nice to meet all of you." You smiled. You watched as hands raised up to wave at you.

Looking back at Yoongi whose eyes were glued to you, only this time he didn't stop looking at you. Locking eyes, you felt it tense up around you. Quickly focusing your gaze to Hoseok. "So...what should we do?" You decided to ask. Hoseok noticed you looking at him and sighed.

You could tell something was off, but you couldn't figure out what. "Let's go play a game while we wait for the studio to open up." Jungkook suggested. The others nodded in agreement. "Great idea." Hoseok got up, the other boys getting up as well and walking out of the room.

Unable to see Hoseok in such a glum mood, you grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side before he could leave the room again. The others leaving the room. "What are you doing?" Hoseok asked. "I gotta talk to you." You sighed.

"Hey guys! We'll be there in a moment!" Hoseok called out to the boys earning agreeing muffles from their voices.

Hoseok turned his attention back to you and smiled. "What's wrong?" You managed to say, being straight up was something you both were good at. But this time, it felt different, but you didn't know why. "You held Jimins hand." Hoseok crossed his arms, you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"You're getting pouty because I held a boys hand?" You snarked. "No, not just any boy, Jimins, hand." Hoseok puffed out his cheeks, you brushed your hair behind your ear. Hoseok's eyes widened, knowing when you did that it meant you were hurt.

"I'm sorry. It's just...feels weird to see my best friend holding one of my members hands. I wasn't expecting it." He sighed. You shook your head. "No, it's really no big deal. He wanted me to hold his hand, and he's a pretty nice guy, so I didn't see why not." You justified yourself. "Right. I guess I just didn't see you getting along with them so fast." He pursed his lips.

You took a little offense to his statement despite knowing it was true. You didn't get along with everybody you met, which caused a lot of issues for you. "Let's forget about this, okay?" You smiled. Wanting to break this conversation. Hoseok nodded. You could tell he forced a smile as he walked away from you. When he became out of ear shot to go join the boys, a small sigh escaped your lips.

The same question on your mind.

Did I hurt him?