Night Robbers

A bottle smashed against the wall next to you causing you to scream in shock. Backing up a bit, you looked back at the Magic Shop sign, only there was no writing on the sign. It's all in my head! You screamed at yourself in your head. Suddenly, hands pushed you up against the wall. A man in dark clothing pinning you. Since the sun had set, it wasn't as easy to see anything around you. They raised a bottle over your head and chuckled darkly. "What's a girl doing out here on the streets at night?" He lurched closer to you as a threat making you flinch. You quickly kicked him in his weak area and he fell back off of you wincing. Trying to run, another pair of hands roughly grabbed your shoulders shaking you. "Don't you kick him like that!" Another males voice yelled behind you. "Give us your bag!" He yelled, you struggled to hold your bag as the man tried to rip it from you. Kicking and punching, the man suddenly lifted you up a little bit and slammed you into the wall, you almost fell into the broken bottle pieces when arms caught you and hoisted you up over the bottle and next to them. Holding your bag tight as Hoseok grabbed the man who threw you and punched him in the face earning a loud crack from the mans nose and teeth. You cringed at the noise, Hoseok grabbing the man on the ground and shoving him into the other, he quickly grabbed one of the beer bottles and smashed it against the two mens heads. They both yelled trying to attack Hoseok but Hoseok was faster, ramming the two robbers heads together and throwing them to the ground. You stared in shock. You had never seen Hoseok like this before.

Rubbing your shoulders, Hoseok kicked the two men a few times before they scrambled and limped away, he hid his face before the men could get a photo of him. "Don't touch her again!" Hoseok yelled hiding behind his shirts protection of his face. When the men left, Hoseok turned to you. Staring at each other in complete silence.

"Why are you out so late?" Hoseok finally broke the silence. "I went to Magic Shop, and uh...you know...I spent all day there. It's a cool shop." You nodded, shaken up about what had just happened. "Well come on, it's not safe out here." Hoseok held his hand out to you to which you took. He felt your shaking hand and gently pulled you closer. Wrapping his arm around your waist and walking with you slowly to the apartment. "Why did they attack me..." you wondered out loud. "Night robbers attack everybody. Those ones must've been new around cause they fought terribly." Hoseok responded. You looked up at him. "You sound like you've come across night robbers before." You tilted your head. "I've had my fights. Wanna come to the studio tomorrow?" Hoseok changed the subject. You thought for a moment before nodding. It was better than being cooped up inside your apartment.

"Okay. I'll wake up later so you don't have to get up super early." He chortled. You looked up at him, your mouth lightly open to object his statement until you thought about it and realized you do wake up late. Unable to help it, you cracked a smile and leaned against him. "Tell me about today." You said, your nerves calming down quickly. Hoseok talking about things he was happy about made you feel so happy. And anything was better than what had just happened.