Missed Call

Burying your head into the pillow, you screamed into it. Sitting back up, hair ruffled around, your eyes red and mascara running down your cheeks. Your phone began buzzing like crazy.

Groaning as you went to go pick it up, your heart dropped. BTS was gaining fans and success faster by the minute.

Your heart jumped, screaming in happiness, calling Hoseok to congratulate him, celebrate and party, get drunk and forget about the world, to watch the sun set with pure beauty in everything.

Only you sat there. Instead of shrieking, your voice didn't make one peep. Instead of throwing your arms up into the air in excitement, they stayed by your sides, instead of jumping, your legs went numb. Unable to think as your mind shut out all thoughts. It felt as though you were staring at a black wall in your own head. A tear slipped from your eye, gently gliding down your face. "What if I lose him..." slipped from your lips. Looking out into the dark night, Hoseok hadn't even come home.

Slowly dialing in his number, you slowly raised the phone to your ear shaking.

It rang.

And rang.

And rang.

But nobody answered.

"Hello! This is Hoseok! I'm unavailable for your call at this moment, probably out working with my boys or hanging with my friend. Leave a message!" His voice went quiet, the phone slowly slid from your hand as you hung up before the beep. BTS was gaining fame, and you were losing your best friend.