chapter 15

In the morning at the hyoudou's household Izuru is sleeping on his bed, Kurokei is sleeping on his chest while Minerva is curled up in a ball sleeping on his pillow. He is back training with Gandora as he is sitting down eating Aptonoth that he hunted earlier.

Gandora: the hatchling surprises me no matter what, hes putting a lot of effort into his training no matter how much he breaks and tears his muscles he keeps healing them with the darkness. The down side is hes unable to use that part of his body when healing.

Izuru is doing push-up while doing handstand he kept thinking about what happened with Rias and Issei, he knows one thing he got to get stronger and stronger to protect them especially if 'she' comes around. When he isn't training with Gandora in his mindscape he kept having horrible nightmares of everyone's death by her hands.

Outside of his Erik wakes up and heads into the bathroom to take a shower, ever since he became familiar with Izuru he thought he would be treated like a slave but he was proven wrong

Outside of his Erik wakes up and heads into the bathroom to take a shower, ever since he became familiar with Izuru he thought he would be treated like a slave but he was proven wrong. Izuru told him to enjoy life and stay by his side as his equal so Erik decided to stay around his boss parents accepted him into their household when his boss made up a lie about his past, he also learned he wants to learn poison magic as well have him teach him so he was amazed by that but hes more amazed by when he did a summon contract will every Serpents that were in the forest. He sighs softly when he remembers what happened last night that deathly aura he gave off hell even he was afraid but he knows he has to be right by his side and help him. He continues to take a shower and widen his eye when he remembers he has to attend school.

Erik: great I have to attend to school as well, i wonder what is in store for us huh boss.

He is listing in to Gandora and Izuru listening to their thoughts while they are training in his mindscape.

Gandora continues to watch Izuru train he is amazed by how the progress so he decide to step it up, he jumps off his rock as Izuru looks at Gandora.

Gandora: I believe it's time for you to reach balance breaker hatchling, you have full control over your sacred gear abilities which amazed me not to mention you have total understanding of Abyss magic which is a great help as well. Your dragon slayer magic is at a good understanding which we will focus on next time but now I believe it's time to achieve balance breaker.

When be said Izuru only smirks while Erik is listening in he also grows a smirk as well, the two have something in common as well while Izuru wants to become the strongest dragon slayer out there Erik wants to be the strongest serpent king it's true he may be a serpent king but he's not the strongest proven by his defeat by his boss the two see each other as brother in arms he may be his boss but he noticed he will risk his life for him and other so he will do whatever it takes to support his boss.

Erik: seems it's time huh boss.

He says to himself as he starts getting ready for school as the others are alreadly at the table eating breakfast.