Chapter 2

Izuru will be sleeping in his bed as he starts moving in his bed, he felt like something is starting at him as he always hears a hissing sound like a snake but could never find the source of it. He always felt like something is trying to speak to him he kept walking and walking what seems like an endless road, what felt like forever he noticed that the ground had change into more of a rocky plateau it kept getting higher and higher while he walking. Izuru didn't under ehats gapping or what this is it definitely didn't feel like a dream, what seems like an hour of walking he is at the peak of rocky plateau what Izuru see is an endless void if he fell down.

Izuru: w..w..what the fuck is this!?!?

Izuru will ask he is trying to figure this out but he stopped thinking when he heard rumblings and shaking, he fell on his ass he sees a dark figure arises from the bottomless pit of the void. He couldn't see what it is but all he knows its massive the dark figure looks at Izuru with its red slit eyes letting out a loud hissing roar, Izuru stares amazed of course whatever this thing is it can definitely kill him.

Izuru: w..w..wh..what are you?

Izuru asks the gaint creature that it lowers his head but he couldnt make clear of what it is, he is standing literally in front of what seems like its mouth or nose soon he felt a giant fork tongue touching him. It opens its mouth as if it was going to speak but he was fading as his alarm in his phone waking him up.

???: it's not time for us to meet yet hatching.

When it said that to him the gaint dark creature let's out another hissing roar sending him flying, he sits up right away sweating and breathing heavily he holds his head trying to figure out what the hell he saw. He gets up Izuru just sighs and gets out of his bed he walks over to his reptile enclosure where his little snake friend lives he name the snake Naga, he will feed his pet snake and smiles he will put on his clothes he puts on his black shirt along with his black hoodie. He will puts on his black pants with his Van's. Izuru walks out of his room after putting his very long black hair into a ponytail, he goes to the bathroom to wash up and brush his teeth after washing up he heads to the kitchen. Izuru wouldn't lie to say him being surprised by his brother being up early he smiles and grabs a apple from the basket and sits down at the table with his family, he speaks after taking a bite out of his apple.

Izuru: I'm still surprised you even got a girlfriend bro, who could have thought you the biggest pervert will get a girlfriend.

When their parents heard that they were in total shock, they never thought their son Issei will get a girlfriend as they look at their other son Izuru to see if its true.

Both of them: Izuru are you sure he got a girlfriend!?!?!?

They ask in sync as Izuru starts laughing by his parents reactions, he nods his head conforming that he indeed has a girlfriend.

Izuru: yes mom and dad, my dear old brother actually has a girlfriend

After watching their parents thank the lord Issei and his brother both walked out of the house, they are chatting Izuru walks off to a good distance tow watch over his brother. They were given a fliers as Izuru stares at it he wasn't so sure about it and throws it in the trash, while he is watching from a good distance he sees Issei waiting for his date and soon she arrive.

Izuru: I'm proud of you big bro finally getting a girlfriend.

Izuru says to himself he follow them as Izuru told his brother what to do before they got there, Issei took yuuma to the zoo, the arcade he was surprised that Issei won a stuff animal for her, a food stand he was even more amazed and proud when Issei not once stare at her chest. At the end of the date they stand next to the fountain at the nearby park but Izuru starts having a bad feeling about something is going to happen.