chapter 8

Izuru couldn't sleep at all he kept wondering could it be true shes working with them but he couldn't make sense of it. She is too pure and innocent to harm others but what kept him awake the most was Issei he didn't know what his brother is thinking don't get him wrong he knows his brother is pervert but that idiot has the biggest heart he ever seen. When he first came and kept to himself Issei didn't stop bothering him or being around him until he started talking to him and his new parents he wonders if his brother is hurting knowing the fact that he couldn't save Asia at the moment.

Gandora: hatchling something has bothering you what is it? Usually by now we will be training but your heart feels heavy as if your sad.

Izuru: 'mind' I just can't figure out why Asia is with those crows shes the definition meaning of innocent I just don't know if shes actually a enemy or theres something I haven't notice.

Gandora: hatchling you are still human, I can't lie about you being the smartest in your group but yet you are still rash to decisions you allow your anger to get the best of you. True you may be strong because of me but yet you are still weak I'm sure you will figure out the reason, remember hatchling stay true to your heart.

Izuru: 'mind' I guess your right and I'm pretty sure Issei will have the answers by Tomorrow now let us train partner.

He shortly fell asleep to start his training with Gandora and this time they aren't holding back they both know something big is going happen and they need to be ready. Gandora now believes his body is ready to start learning his abilities as well magic. He wanted Izuru to first master his sacred gear to it's fullest or at least have an understanding of the three abilities he cause use at his level.

Gandora wants Izuru to first master nullify as it will be his best defense at the moment, he starts to ready up a weak dragon breath as a ball of dark energy forms in Gandora's mouth. He fires it at Izuru when Izuru saw it he tied using nullify let's just say it took him a while to actually get a hand of it as well a lot of beatings Izuru will be panting heavily with few burn marks and small wounds while his clothes are somewhat ruined, it took them about few long painful hours just for him to be able to truly understand its ability and have good control of it. The next painful training was him learning to use destruction Gandora has been laughing his ass off each time Izuru tried to form a small ball of darkness onto the palm of his hand it always explodes in his face. Gandora try his best to explain to him he needs to feel the magic throughout his body and in the area and try to form it into a ball. He was able to understand how to at least use it but it will take him a lot more of training to master it next was his flames of destruction a black flame that he could be able to control its direction and is the only one who can put it out.

The whole area around Izuru innhis dreamscape was either burnt or had craters from him blowing up or Gandora dragon breath or other attacks he used to make him use nullify on. Izuru never thought he would want to workout instead of this torture, Gandora is explaining to him about Abyss magic he wonders if he can create new attacks with the Abyss magic but he wasn't sure yet he needs to have at least have understanding of it.

He spent most of his time training on his fighting style he is imaging fighting a fallen angel, he needs to strike fast and aim to kill of course he wouldn't have the training dummy just stand there it will fight back as well forming its annoying light spear. He wonders if they even have any hand to hand combat experience he jumps out the way once he threw the light spear as he dash towards the fallen. Once he got close enough he threw a punch at the fallens throat making it struggle to breath, he then delivers a power angel kick towards the fallens side he swear he heard some cracking once he landed the blow. Izuru soon places his hands on the Fallen's shoulder to deliver a painful knee strike to his gut and to finish it off he slams his head down to the ground.