Chapter 4

The whole club room everyone is shock except Issei as he diddidn't understand what it meant that his 4 pawn pieces turned into mutation pieces, Izuru wasn't shock at all from the news due to Gandora giving him heads up.

Issei: wait if his pieces turned into mutation does that mean he has a powerful sacred gear or something?

Rias nods her head as that's the only thing that sounds possible at the moment.

Rias: how can this be?! He's more powerful than his own brother then maybe I have a chance.

Rias thought to herself still in shock.

Rias: it seems that your brother indeed has powerful sacred gear within him.

Izuru: if we are done here I would like to go home now unless theres something else you need from us?

Rias: well since you two are my new servants I was going send you two out and pass out fliers across town.

Rias will say as Izuru sighs he was hoping he could go home and start his training with Gandora.

Izuru: alright let get this over with so I can go home.

A bag full of fliers appeard as she give it to the two brothers.

Izuru: let's go idiot u want to finish this soon as possible.

Issei nods his head and follows his brother as they leave the building to hand out fliers.

Rias could only stare at the brothers most precisely Izuru, she couldn't figure him out at all when they first saw him he was like a different person then what they seen. She couldn't read him it's like he blocked out the world

Akeno: is everything okay Rias?

Akeno will ask rias snapping her out of her thoughts.

Rias: I'm fine akeno it's just that I can't understand him at all.

Kiba: you mean Izuru correct rias?

Kiba will ask even he agrees as well

Rias: correct kiba I just don't know what he is feeling or thinking, he doesn't show expressions except for that time when Issei was killed in his arms.

Akeno: maybe something happened to him in the past?

She would suggest as everyone nods their heads in agreement but ties couldn't help but think hes hiding more then he shows.

Time skip

The brothers have just finished passing out the fliers, they start heading back to the old school building Izuru was going back home but Issei convinced him to tag along.

Issei: I still can't believe you got more people to you especially girls, what is your secret bro????

Issei will ask his brother when they were passing out fliers Izuru would get more people so he decided help out his brother.

Izuru: I told you idiot if you want girls attention stop acting like a pervert and maybe just maybe they will notice you.

While they are walking Izuru stop walking when they were close to the park, Issei noticed how his brother is acting

Izuru: come out you disgusting bird!

He will shout while turning his head toward the tree, Issei could hear the venom in his voice when he said crow.