"Okay, open and close your hand a few times. It'll get the blood flowing," Grace said.

I did as I was told, until I felt like it was enough. Grace placed the wrist band a little above my wrist. The fit was tight, but I think that's how it's suppose to be. Grace set up the little tube in the box, and she grabbed one of the small looking poke things.

"Wait, you need to wipe my finger down with alcohol," I reminded her.

I didn't even read the instructions, I just knew that from actually going to the doctor's office.

"Right, sorry. See, I told you I was nervous," Grace said.

Grace opened one of the alcohol wipes. She wiped down my finger, and grabbed the poking device again. She placed it on my finger, and pressed a small button. As soon as she did, I felt it poke my finger. She took it off my skin, and I saw blood starting to come through.

"Okay, so I have to wipe down the first drop of blood," Grace explained.

She grabbed a gauze, and wiped down my finger. She then squeezed my finger, to get more of the blood out. The blood started to come out, and Grace guided my finger over to the tube. I watched as the tube filled with my blood, and my filled I mean she stopped half way.

Grace grabbed the same gauze she used to clean my finger, and held it down against it.

"Hold it, put pressure on it. Let me open a band aid," Grace said.

Grace opened a band aid, and placed it on my finger.

"There, can you do it on Hope now?" I asked her. Grace slowly nodded, and a smile formed on her lips.

"Yeah, I think so. That wasn't so bad," Grace said.

I smiled at her, and fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Okay, well I'm going with you. Also, I know the instructions or whatever say to put the tube like that, it probably makes it easier to collect the blood. We can't take that box in with us, she'll know somethings up," I said to her.

The only reason for that is because the box has the company name on it. Hope isn't that stupid, she'll know something's up.

"Okay, I can probably hold it once the blood starts dripping. Let's go do this, before I start to freak out again," Grace said to me.

We both grabbed what Grace would need to do this, and walked to Hope's room.

"Hope, can we come in?" Grace asked from the door.

Almost immediately the door swung open. Hope was standing there, looking a little confused. Either way, she still moved to the side to let us in.

"What's all this?" Hope asked.

Grace started to set up her set up on Hope's desk.

"It's a school project, I just need a little bit of your blood," Grace explained.

"Wait what, for what?" Hope asked.

"School project, we're just learning about blood and blood types. It's just a little poke, can I just use you please?" Grace asked.

Hope looked confused still, but she seemed a little skeptical about it.

"Um... I guess. It seems like I don't have a choice," Hope said referring to the set up Grace had.

"Great, I need you to wash your hands really good please," Grace instructed her.

I took a seat on Hope's bed, since I pretty much just came for moral support. Hope came back, and took a seat at her desk. I watched as Grace started the process all over again, but this time with Hope. When she was starting to squeeze the blood out, I watched as she was able to hold the tube as well.