11

"Wait, so you were lying?" Perrie asks, breathless from the intense makeout session. Jade had her back against the wall, lips centimeters from hers. "Yeah. I just couldn't wait for tonight," the brunette husks out.

"But... how?" Jade's eyebrow twitches as she smirks, "You forgot how clever I am, did ya?" She plants a kiss on Perrie's neck. "B-But," she sighs while her eyes flutter close. Jade shushes her, "Just relax, baby girl."

That earned her a soft gasp. She knew the blonde couldn't resist that name. "W-What about Jesy?"

"Jesy's gonna come here after school just to check on me. Then she's gonna go smoke with her friends all day until it gets dark. So, for the next 10 hours, we're alone," she says then retracts herself.

"You know what that means, baby?" She smiles then bites her lip. Perrie slowly shakes her head, despite knowing exactly what she means.

In a matter of less than ten minutes, both were as bare as the day they were born then immediately went at it.

"We can't keep doin' this," Perrie says breathless and covered in perspiration. She was currently straddling the girl, hands tangled in brown tresses. "You're right," Jade agrees, kissing drenched, hot skin, hands groping the girl's firm backside. "But let's stop after round five, aye?" Perrie was too sensitive to continue, but still not satisfied.

The feeling of the girl's soft lips on her had her on cloud nine. It was unlike anything she's ever felt. The constant euphoric waves she's had in barely two hours had more intensity than any time she had with the girl's older sister.

That's something she couldn't help.

In her erotic haze, the internal aching feeling of what they're doing brought her back to reality. "Seriously, we gotta stop," she says while gently pushing her back, even though she really didn't want to.

Jade looks up at her and bites her lip in thought. "You're right," she repeats, but actually taking her words in. She leans back on the headboard a bit so Perrie could have more room to get up. She rolls over before lying next to her.

They turn their heads to look at each other. "So, this is the last time?" The older girl asks after a few silent moments of staring. Perrie chews on her bottom lip then turns on her side, putting her hands under her cheek.

"To be honest, I don't want it to be," she replies in a soft voice. Hearing that made the older Geordie nearly explode with excitement. Her heart felt like it would pound out of her chest at the news. She knew that Perrie wasn't insinuating anything that she'd wish, but the fact that she didn't want to stop was enough for her.

"Really?" The blue eyed girl nods, "Yeah."

"Why?"

After a deep breath, Perrie answers, "The sex is amazing." Jade raises a brow to which the other girl nods in confirmation. The Egyptian wouldn't lie, that kind of hurt when she realizes what that meant. "What 'bout with...?" She trails off, feeling guilt bubbling inside of her. Perrie hesitates before replying, "Good, but not amazing."

Jade chuckles to herself, "I've raised your expectations, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did," she joins in for a second. "But we really do gotta stop it. We can't keep doing this to Jesy." Jade cringes when she hears her older sister's name; the hard softie. The troublesome sweetheart. And everything of that sort.

Jade just sighs and runs a hand through damp hair.

"But," the brunette's ears perk up at that. "We could have another go in the shower. Y'know, get dirty while getting clean," a sultry glint in Perrie's eyes. This causes Jade to bite her lip.

"Say no more, pet."

———

"You two are really together?" Zabdiel asks at lunch later that day. Leigh-Anne nods with a giddy smile. "And this happened last night?" Andre says after taking a sip of his juice.

"Yeah," the girl says, still smiling while she took a bite from the sandwich she made. "How exactly did it happen?" Normani then comes back to their table just in time.

Leigh's smile grows as she recounts the events of last night. Though, when she got to the part where she was crying, she left out why. She loves her friends, but only trusted Zabdiel and Perrie.

She hated worrying people and possibly ruining days for others with her problems.

Instead, she said that they were both just talking; having an easy conversation before sharing a kiss. Then she talked about how they played around like kids along with the girl's brother and best friend.

"Wait, you're dating Jauregui?" Normani asks with wide eyes. This earns an enthusiastic nod and the younger girl smiles big for her friend. "Really?!"

"Yes, girl! They so cute, ain't it?" Andre says, using an exaggerated version of the girl's accent. Normani nods with a chuckle, eyes going to the Jamaican.

"I'm really happy for you, Lee-Lee," Zab says while giving the girl a side hug. The boy was sitting to her right. She deserves someone, he thought. Yeah, he didn't know Lauren really well, just what he heard; that she's a bit of a pothead, but also protective over her brother.

He's also heard that she's had a pretty rough life, but doesn't know how rough.

"Thank you, Zabby," she smiles, hugging him back. "But you know your suitors would be angry," Andre humors. Leigh-Anne tilts her head slightly to the side with a sassy, raised brow.

"Do I look like I care?"

Normani chuckles while Zabdiel looks at her in surprise. Leigh then covers her face with a whine. "You're around Mani too much," her best friend says. Leigh uncovers her face, glancing at the girl. "You've corrupted me," she jokes and Normani fakes offense.

"Why you lyin' on me? Andre's usually the sassy one." The boy shook his head; you could hear the record scratch in his head. "Excuse me, ma'am," he says, purposely not helping his case. Even going to roll his eyes.

"Wait, where are Nick and Austin? Those lads should be here by now," Leigh expresses while checking her phone. The boys both went to get something to eat at the little deli across from their school. It usually takes them no longer than 10 minutes.

"Skipping, probably," Zabdiel says with a light chuckle.

"No, they are, actually," Andre says while holding his phone up. "He said 'didn't feel like comin so me and Austin chillin at mine'," Andre brings his phone back down, setting it on the table. "Told ya," Zab takes one of Leigh-Anne's apple slices she had out.

"Those are mine!" She whines like a kid and Zab shrugs, putting the fruit in his mouth. "Finder's keepers, you doodie head," he says childishly, earning a little playful shove from his best friend.

Normani shakes her head fondly, "Why are y'all like this?" Both teens looked at each other before turning to the girl with their tongues out. Andre not-so-discreetly nudges Normani, "If it were those two plus Perrie, you'd feel like a bloody primary school teacher."

She nudges him back, looking dead at the pair, "We ain't already?" Zabdiel smiles sarcastically, "Says the two that chases each other around every time we go out."

"Right, just date already. God," Leigh-Anne mumbles with a playful eye roll. "Nah," was all they said, simultaneously. This causes the best friends to laugh, "Look, you're already in sync!" Andre throws one of his tater tots at Leigh-Anne.

"What? Am I wrong?"

"Shut up, Pincock," the boy says. "Okay, Mr. Hamilton," she grins cheekily, earning her another tater tot.

Picking with them has always been fun.

———

*Sorry this was trash