07

Once Amber arrived at the Pinnock's small home, Leigh and Perrie went back to the store for Zabdiel so he could make it home in time for dinner.

The boy's aunt likes to scold him for being late, even if it's by a minute. Though, she switches her whole personality when he'd say he was helping Mr. P.

It's safe to say that his aunt has a little crush on the man.

When Perrie got home, she went upstairs to her room and took off her clothes, leaving herself in only her underwear.

She goes to put her phone on the charger when the red ribbon that read 17 unread messages caught her attention. She taps the green box shoulders deflating when she sees it's from the group chat her and her friends are in.

Under that was Jade's contact that she saved under an appropriate name: Jeed👅💦😫. Though, she changes the emojis whenever she's around other people.

She just didn't today.

She bites her lip with a thought on her mind and taps the messages, sending the girl a text. Almost twenty minutes go by until Jade texts back, making the blonde smirk.

They go back and forth a bit before she decided she needed a shower.

She collected clean underwear to change into, grabbed her towel and went for the bathroom.

She flips on the light and sets everything down on the closed toilet seat. She then begins to strip the remaining clothes off then turned on the shower afterwards.

As the water heats up, she goes on her phone only to see that Jade texted back.

Perrie couldn't deny the little shock of joy when she read the message. She sends a message back, choosing to be a tease.

She takes her towel and poses as sexy as she could and snaps a picture to send to the older girl. She looks down at it a little longer before sending it, sending another text along with it.

yours if you want it (droplets emoji)

The blonde's perspective on the affair is a little different. She doesn't love Jade. Her heart belonged to the older Nelson sister and it has been since the day she fell in love with her.

But she fell in love with having sex with Jade. When they first did it, she knew just how alluring the other girl really is.

Now, Perrie, despite what everyone thinks, can be very sexual. She loves sex and almost anything added in it; she isn't afraid to try things out.

She learned that Jade is a woman of many talents. She's made her feel things she's never felt before. Despite her innocent, nerdy persona, she's what Perrie likes to call an undercover sex goddess.

The younger girl has done it with Jesy plenty of times; though, she was average compared to Jade and that knowledge makes her feel heavy inside.

How would you feel knowing sex with your girlfriend's sister is much better than sex with your girlfriend?

Perrie feels terrible that she's doing this to her sweet Jesy, but she keeps telling herself that it's "just sex"; not seeing a problem with that part, but know it's bad since the "just sex" is with Jade.

Bet

The Egyptian texts, causing Perrie to bite her lip again.

By this point, the water was definitely hot enough. Perrie sets her phone down and slips into the shower. As the hot sprays hit her skin, all she could think about is Jade's hands and lips on her body.

She knows she should be thinking about her girlfriend that way and not Jade, but as mentioned, the girl is a sex goddess.

Perrie couldn't wait for tomorrow night so she could have Jade all to herself for a few hours.

She just doesn't want Jesy to somehow find out.

———

*Short filler ... long update coming