04

The teens made it to Jesy's place and the girl parks before cutting the engine. She undoes her seatbelt and looks back at the still asleep siblings. They were dead to the world.

They look so peaceful that I almost don't wanna wake them, but I need to get them in a bed.

She reaches back and shakes Erick's leg, making the boy jolt up with a small gasp. "Are you okay, Dip?" Jesy asks in alarm. Erick squinted then rubbed his red eyes, observing his surroundings.

He then looks back at the redhead, "Mhm," he rasps and stretches, looking down at his sleeping sister. "Ralph. Ralph, wake up," he says. Lauren groans before lifting her head groggily then finally opens her eyes.

Hers also red.

"C'mon. You two can nap in Jade's room," Jesy says, preparing to exit the vehicle. "Would she mind?" Erick asks, stretching again. Jesy chuckles, "She'll live."

She opens her door then steps out, Jin following suit. The twins glance at each other before doing the same. Jesy presses the button on her keys to lock the door before approaching her front door.

She unlocks the door and enters, seeing that the remaining three were sitting down watching some weird cartoon that you'd see on Adult Swim.

"Go lie down," Jesy whispers once the Cuban pair came in, slipping out of their shoes and lining them up with the others.

Erick was first to ascend the five step staircase and Lauren fell shortly behind. Jesy sighs, watching them disappear into a room across from her own; Jade's room.

She entered the living room where the others where entranced by the weird show. The animation was action figure like and had some pretty crude humor.

"Robot Chicken?" She asks no one in particular. The youngest girl turns to look up at her, "Yeah."

Jesy watches the screen for a bit longer then cringes, "I hate cartoons."

"Don't watch then... duh," Richard says in a California girl voice. Jesy shoots daggers and points at him, "You're pretty close to losing a toe and I'll feed it to your family."

Richard gives her a weird look, then shakes his head, "You come up with the wildest threats." The girl raises an eyebrow before heading to the kitchen. Camila subtly watches her, catching a glimpse her nice, round ass.

He eyes grow in size as every nerve in her body began to vibrate.

I'm so fucking g- no, I'm straight! I have a boyfriend.

The girl bites her lip before going back to screen. "'Bello, you're starin' at Jesy's ass again," Richard whispers with a chuckle. Camila rolls her eyes at him, "Girls look at other girls' asses all the time. That doesn't make me gay."

"I never called you g-,"

"Shut up," she deadpans, and the boy puts his hands up in defense. "'Kay then."

———
Back at school, with the first set of friends, the triplets were in math class.

Zion huffs out and twists his dreads stressfully, staring at the same problem he's been on for most of the class.

"Caleb, you got number 6?" The younger boy turns around in his seat to look at his brother, "I got 54." Zion's eyebrows furrowed, "The fuck? I got 142." Jade, who sat next to Caleb and in front of Dinah, turns around as well, just as confused.

"How if I got 23.8?" Both brothers look at her then each other then back to their papers to change their answers. Jade was considered the "smart one", along with Lauren.