22

When the girls got to the small home with KFC, the sisters couldn't help but notice how quiet Camila was. Jade stole a few looks while eating her mash potatoes with gravy.

"Is everything alright, Cami?" Jesy asks before taking a sip of her sweet iced tea.

I've lived in America for nearly 5 years and I still think iced tea is weird. But it tastes good.

The Cuban sighs and props her chin with her hand. "Honestly, no, but I don't wanna talk about it right now," she says softly. Her tone was laced with anger and sadness, and her left cheek was bright pink.

"Can you at least tell us what happened to your face?" Jade asks as gently as she could. Camila sighs again, "If I do, I'd have to tell you everything."

"No, you don't. Did you hurt yourself or somethin'?"

Camila glances at Jade, looking into the very eyes that satisfied her beyond compare. She wants to be angry with her, but she knows it isn't her fault.

They both were guilty; they knew better. Only thing is, Jade never dated anyone. She'd rather play the field until she's done playing. Yet, the girl she had sex with at least three times today is sitting in front of her, with a crimson cheek and sullen expression.

"Fine... I'll tell you."

"No, it's okay. You don't have to, Cami," Jesy starts, but the girl shakes her head. "It's fine. It'll have to come out eventually," she starts, pushing her food away.

"So, I broke up with Shawn earlier and he went to my house to pick up his stuff. My stepbitch was there and he told her that I cheated, but not who with," she looks at Jade briefly once more.

"They confronted me as soon as I walked in the house. She claimed they didn't raise me like this when they did. I watched my dad cheat on my mom with my stepmom. He left my mom and married the bitch he cheated with. Oh, but he wants to say that's not how he raised me? Tuh!" She scoffs, face getting red for a different reason.

"So, after I said that, the bitch slaps me then I texted Lauren. Now I'm here," she finishes nonchalantly.

Hearing all of that didn't sit well with the younger sister. She's the other person and helped ruined a relationship while trying to avoid ruining a relationship.

"Do your parents know it was me?" Jade asks quietly, despite it being only the three of them.

Camila shakes her head, "They can't know. They're crazy religious and I'd rather not hear them preaching to me. Saying all gays go to hell."

"If so, it's a huge parade full of hot people," Jesy says with a smile. No matter what, her smile always seem to cheer her up. Though, it falters when she remembers something.

"But if I tell, they'll kick me out."

"Did they say that?"

"I quote 'if you ever decide to be a lesbian, you're getting the hell out of my house', end quote," she uses a deep voice impersonating her father. Jade cringes, "That's fucked up."

"Very. But if it ever comes to that, you can stay here. I know, it'll be a little weird considering...," she trailed off, gesturing to them, causing exchanged, shy glances.

Jade scratches the back of her head awkwardly.

"You're always welcomed here, Cami," Jesy reaches over and takes her hand into hers. "If you need to, you can stay here."

Camila couldn't hide the timid look on her face feeling the love of her life holding her hand. Not in the way she wanted, but it feels just as nice.

"We're here for you. Always."

———
It was nearly midnight when Lauren and Leigh entered the girl's home. They were giggling and shushing as they navigated through the dark. "Is somebody here?" Lauren whispers.

"Yeah. Kevin's staying the night," she whispers back, leading her to her bedroom. The boy was fast asleep on the pullout sofa, curled up under a comforter.

Leigh leads her to her room, closing the door behind them quietly before turning on her lamp.

Lauren looks around the girl's clean room. The walls were a flattering shade of green and she had pictures of her and her dad on her dark dresser.

She also had a few Rihanna posters and a queen sized bed covered in earth green velvet. Lauren kicks her shoes off and hops onto the bed. She rolls around with a satisfied sigh. "Your bed is so fucking comfortable," she says.

"Move over," Leigh nudges playfully and the girls get closer. The older of the two boldly climbs on top of her, surprising Lauren.

"What're you doing?" She whispers. The girl giggles then shakes her head, "Nothing." Lauren raises an eyebrow, "Bullshit."

"Bulltrue," she teases and both burst into a fit of giggles. "What the fuck is a 'bulltrue'?" She laughs.

"Shh, don't wake Kevin up," Leigh says, putting her finger on her lips. Lauren was having a little trouble keeping quiet, too busy giggling. "I just wanna know what the fuck a 'bulltrue' is—ow!" The Brit smacked her arm.

"Hey, this wouldn't have happened if you just told me what you were doing or what you plan on doing." Leigh lays completely on top of her girlfriend, lips brushing one another.

"I wanna pick up where we left off in my car. Only this time," she takes the green eyed girl's hand and brought it down pass her leggings. "I want you to show me a five star rating," Leigh smirks with a lip bite.

"I usually don't start with my hands," she says and the older girl's smirk drops in realization. If she's honest, that's been a fantasy of hers since the Cuban first spoke to her.

Though, she wants to hear Lauren say it.

"And what do you start with?" Lauren braces her and flips them over, causing the Jamaican to let out a yelp of surprise. She gets close to her face, lips a breath away.

"My mouth."

———