17

Leigh-Anne sets her phone back down with a slightly troubled look. Kevin noticed and taps her, "You okay, Lee-Lee?" She nods, "Yeah. I'm good."

He hums, though not really convinced. Richard and Jin were scoping the aisles with their hands on their chins.

"Sir Jin, what shall we have this evening?" Richard asks in an exaggerated British accent. The girl playfully rolls her eyes since these two do it almost everytime.

"Well, Sir Richard, all I'm aware of is I'm bloody peckish," he says back. "Your accents are atrocious," Kevin says and they both look at him. "Why, Sir Kevin Hernandez III-,"

"I'm not a third."

"-I'll have you know I've dined with the queen when I was a small chap," Richard says. Leigh-Anne pinches the bridge of her nose and the boys break character. "You know we're just foolin'," Richard says while picking up a few things.

"Yes, but he's right. The accents need a lot of work," she says. "Son of a bitch!" The sudden yell startles the teens. "Lauren?" Leigh-Anne circles the counter and rushes to the back where her girlfriend is.

When she gets back there, she sees water splatters everywhere and a soaked Lauren. "This faucet is rusty," she says with a stale look. Leigh covers her mouth to cover her giggles. Lauren raises an eyebrow, "Oh, this is funny?"

Leigh nods, "Yep." The Cuban suddenly wraps her arms around her, making her shriek. "Stop! You're wet! And you're cold!"

"Now, is it funny? Huh?" She laughs as Leigh struggles in her hold. "No! No! Now, let me go!" She does so, chuckling at her damp girlfriend. "But for real though, y'all gotta call a plumber. The faucet is rusty."

Leigh nods, but couldn't help but notice how truly drenched Lauren was. Her shirt clung to her body and her hair was soaked. "I'll go get you a towel, okay?"

"Okay." As Leigh was about to go, Lauren starts stripping out of her shirt, making Leigh's eyes go wide.

Damn, her body is so perfect. Holy shit.

"See something you like, mamí?" She teases and Leigh blushes hard, speechless. "I-uh, well, I- I'll go get that towel," she walks off hastily. Lauren kinks a brow, proceeding to let her hair down.

Leigh comes back a few moments later with a towel as well as a mop. Instead of giving the towel to her right away, she stared at the wet, toned, tanned abdomen. Watching the way water rolled down and disappear at the top of her jeans. Leigh nearly bit her lip.

"Lee-Lee?"

"Hm?"

"The towel, please?"

"Oh, here," Leigh's face began heating up in embarrassment. Lauren thanks her and wipes her stomach before drying her hair out. "I, uh, I also got a mop, to y'know, clean up?" Lauren chuckles a bit, "Thanks, mamí."

At that moment, Leigh grabs her face and smash their lips together with more passion than before. Lauren let's out a surprised moan, but quickly gave in.

"I thought you didn't like getting wet?" Lauren half jokes and Leigh looks directly into her eyes. "Not anymore," she reconnects their lips, putting her hands on the back of her neck.

Without warning, the older girl slips her warm tongue into her mouth, and Lauren fell into it immediately.

Her hands then find her waist as the two made out shamelessly. Not even caring at the possibility of getting caught.

"Hey, I- whoa! Sorry!" Kevin's voice startle the girls, causing them to break apart. "I was just coming to tell you that I gotta go. I'll text you later, 'kay?"