Kiss Me

"Ms Downey you have to be careful okay. We removed your cast but you have to wear this boot. Never walk on your foot without this boot." The nurse said

I nodded and got down from the table and was scared to put pressure on my new boot. I looked at the nurse and she gave me a reassuring smile. I applied pressure on my foot and didn't feel any pain I smiled and the nurse left. I texted Jesus stating I was ready to leave I walked out the patient room and into the entrance of the hospital. I saw Jesus and started dancing. He came over and hugged me.

"I'm out of the cast." I said smiling

"I know no more piggy back rides and carrying your crutches." He sounded a little sad when he said it

"I can still get piggy back rides but no crutches." I said looking at him with a dead serious face. he grabbed my hand we walked to the shore of the beach and it brought bad memories of when I slept with Matt. I tried to focus on the positive and not so much the negative while being here with Jesus.

"God it's so beautiful." Jesus said hugging me I smiled and felt my phone vibrate I looked at it and it was Mariana

M: CODE RED NOW!!!!

I locked my phone and looked at Jesus he was calm and his facial features seemed they were content with everything that was going

"Jesus you think Emma would do something to break us up." I whispered

"Yes she's obsessed with us or what we have... I don't know Carter but I won't believe nothing she says." He said smiling kissing me this was different it was like he was reassuring me or letting me know that he wasn't going anywhere. My phone buzzed again.

"Who is that?" He asked

"Mariana she's having a code red." I said showing him the text he laughed and offered his back again I gladly accepted. We took the bus home because I didn't want to hurt Jesus back We walked in the house and I heard Mariana shouting I rushed upstairs to see her on her bed. I ran over and hugged her.

"What's Wrong?" I asked

"Nick didn't ask me to Homecoming yet." She said crying

"He gonna ask you Mariana trust me he would be crazy not too." I said rubbing her back

"I wore my best outfit today and he didn't notice me or my outfit he hasn't mention homecoming once." She said crying more

"Jesus hasn't ask me." I said

"That's Jesus he's not smart enough to ask anyone till the last minute." She yelled and I believed the whole downstairs could hear her loud and clear. Maybe down the street could as well. But Mariana wanted to be asked to homecoming by Nick no one else and I understood I what she wanted but it wasn't going to bother me if Jesus did not ask.

"Carter can you stay here tonight I might a mental breakdown if you don't." She said wiping her face and putting her hair in a messy bun to get ready to go to sleep. I nodded and placed my hands behind my head and started to think about Emma and her evil schemes to get Jesus back. The Dress, The Accidental Lunch drop, Ruining my dress from the party. The cruelest she done to me was tell me she slept with Jesus behind my back. I felt my blood boil thinking about it I broke my promise to my little brother because of her. I tried to calm down I put my headphones in and listen to Pretty Thoughts. I nodded my head and heard Mariana light snores. I took a deep breath and felt myself falling asleep.

I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes to see Mariana had clothes laid out on the bed. I grabbed my phone and shut off the music that was on replay from last night. I yawned and grabbed a handful of my hair into a bun I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to go to my little house to get ready for school. I turned on some music and started getting ready. I wand curled my hair combed them out and put it in a ponytail leaving some hair out like bangs on the side. I put on a cute white ruffle shirt and my purple overall dress over it. I put on one of my silver shoes on and adjusted my walking boot. I applied some light but noticeable makeup . I sat and thought about my plan for Emma.