Adore You ♡

Here we were in the hospital we all sitting around Carter bed everyone was crying because Jesus chose to let Carter go rather she never wakes up. Jesus started drinking again and missing school he became distant and depressed after choosing to let Carter go. Which sounds selfish but Carter missed her wake up day plenty of times Jesus said he "rather let her go then watch her become a vegetable." Which I couldn't agree more why make her suffer more than what she already endured.

"Can we have a moment please." Jesus said softly

Moms nodded their heads and we left Carter's room giving Jesus his chance to say goodbye to his first love

Jesus Pov:
I couldn't think I couldn't talk I don't know what to say to you Carter... Parts of me wants to say don't give up and keep fighting but if you do you will soon wake up and forget all about me and everything you accomplish. The other half feels dead like you're never going to wake up and become a vegetable which I'll never let happen. Doctors say you were suppose to wake up months ago or move your hand or fingers DAMN IT Carter why can't you live for me for us.... You Promised.... Remember you promised me and us on my birthday.

"Carter I'm sorry... but I can't lose you... I can't help you nor watch you just sit here and pretend everything is okay........ Carter I'm hurting please... I rather you lose all your memories than you lose your life... Carter ple...." I couldn't get anymore words out I felt the tears falling faster than I expected I can't do this... I can't be strong enough for the both of us .

"I'm sorry." A low raspy voice said and I swear I felt like I was dreaming

"I'm sorry." It said again but with a cough and gripped my hand I looked up to see Carter brown eyes look into mines and I couldn't be more happy. I kissed her hand and smile

"Jesus why am I here." She asked

"You don't remember?" I asked

She shook her head and looked around the room and then at her arms. Did she think she cut again?

"I'm sorry I tried to kill myself... I thought you would hate me after I slept with Matt." She said crying

Wait is this what she remembers the night she tried to kill herself after she gave me the note at Justice4Jack rally. She doesn't remember when she was more confident and started ballet. I said nothing because I didn't wanna mess up her brain so I pressed the nurse button her remote and held her hand.

"How can I help you? Oh Carter your awake I'll get the doctor right away." The nurse said speed walking out of the room. I decided to text Mariana

J: Guess who's awake!

M: Who? You again... you need a sleeping pill?

J:

M: NO WAY CARTER AWAKE DOES SHE KNOW YOU? DOES SHE KNOW ME? WHAT DO SHE REMEMBER

M: NO WAY CARTER AWAKE DOES SHE KNOW YOU? DOES SHE KNOW ME? WHAT DO SHE REMEMBER..? OMFG JESUS THIS EPIC IM ON MY WAY IN🚶🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ 🌬🌬🌬🌬