Are You Bored Yet?

I have been out of the hospital for almost a week and today was my first day of school. I put on a red crop top and some shorts I put one gym shoe due my other foot being in a cast. I hopped out of the garage using my crutches into the house I could wait to sit down the crutches were giving me bruises under my arm. I sat down at the table and put my head down. I heard feet walking towards the kitchen but I couldn't care less I was tired.

 I heard feet walking towards the kitchen but I couldn't care less I was tired

"Hey there sleepyhead." The familiar voice said I looked up to see Callie making a bowl of cereal

"I'm not sleepy just grouchy from these stupid crutches." I said sighing she poured me a cup of orange juice and I smiled Callie was nice even though we didn't talk much but I considered her a sister like Mariana.

"Don't work so hard." She said referring to my crutches and headed upstairs I heard Mariana talk on the phone and I honestly missed her yelling and bossiness while I was in the hospital. She looked at me and smiled.

"I have to call you back." She said smiling

I'm guessing the person on the phone didn't want to hang up because she snapped and ended the call.

"And that was?" I asked pointing to her phone

"Nick he wants to get back together." She said rolling her eyes

I laughed and she joined in with me Stef walked downstairs and yelled at Jesus to come downstairs because we were leaving for school. Mariana helped me out of the seat and I grabbed my crutches and walked to the door. Jesus rushed downstairs and saw me struggling.

"Let me help you." He said grabbing my waist making me drop the crutches.

"How am I supposed to walk now." I said he smirked and he picked me up bridal style I reached my arm over trying to cover my butt but he got to the car to fast he put me and buckled my seatbelt. He ran back to the house to grab my crutches. he put them and car and got in the back seat and held my hand. Mariana and Stef were laughing but I was humiliated. After a sing along in the car and me and Jesus kissing we finally arrived at school. We finally made it to school. Mariana and Jesus got out I unbuckled my seat belt and Jesus opened the door handing me my crutches I hopped out and hopped into school with Jesus and Mariana behind me.

"Hey Carter." A random person said

"Welcome back Carter." Another one said

I smiled and waved at all the people were greeting me I hopped over to my locker and Jesus was behind me.

"I have to go there's Nick." Mariana said putting on lip gloss

I was looking for my history book but couldn't find it I reached in the back of my locker and heard a voice greet Jesus.

"Jeez Jesus she'll be back before you know it no needs to guard her locker." The voice said

"Hmm ." I replied and over Jesus shoulder saw it was Emma.... Emma? Emma? Emma? My brain was trying to process where I seen and heard her name before it was on the tip of my tongue. I held my head and remembered something