I know she just wants to blend in. I know she doesn't want to get all this attention on herself. I just really want to be with her. I wish she didn't care what people said about her.

"Who cares what anyone's going to say. I don't even know when, I just know I started to fall for you. I'm falling, hard. All day, every single day, I think about you. You're all I can think of. My head, it's literally just full of memories we had. My lips, all they can feel are yours. I have these really strong feelings for you, and I don't know how to deal with them. Part of me just wants to push them onto you, until you just realize that it doesn't matter what other people have to say."

I stood up from Avery's bed, frustrated. I was frustrated that I had all this emotion, I was full of it. I wasn't sure how to express it to her. I wanted her to know exactly what I felt, even if she didn't feel the same way towards me.

"Hayden-"

I cut her off. "Don't. I know you don't feel the same way for me. If you did, I don't think I'd be struggling this much to just be with you."

Avery stood up from her bed as well. She walked over to me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on either side of her hips, and rested my forehead against hers. I closed my eyes, and just tried to enjoy this moment. I wanted to remember her touch, her breath mixed with mine. I wanted to remember every single detail, that this girl had to offer.

"I know exactly how you feel," Avery said. I opened my eyes, just to find her bright blue eyes already on me. "Everything you described, I know exactly how you feel. You have no idea how much, these feelings I have for you drive me crazy."

I smiled at her, and a smile slowly formed on her lips as well. She does have feelings for me then. I felt my heart beating hard, and fast inside my chest. Was this normal? Avery pulled her my lips closer to hers. I didn't hesitate to close the gap between them. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her curvy body closer to mine.

I felt Avery's hands travel to my hair. She gripped it for a moment, before she let go. Her hands moved over my shoulders, and down my chest. She gripped the tuxedo jacket I had, and pulled it right off. Her hands moved to my tie, and she quickly undid it. Was she trying to undress me? I ignored my thoughts, and just continued to kiss her. When I felt her hands undoing the buttons to my shirt, I pulled away.

"Avery, what are you doing?" I asked her.

I didn't want to stop, I wanted to keep going. I wanted her to finish what she started, and I wanted to take off that dress from her. I wanted to see it on the floor, while we were on the bed. I felt like I had to stop, not for my sake but for hers. She's a virgin, I know that much. I don't want her to regret it the next day. I can wait for her, until she's ready to take this further.

Avery looked down at the ground, a little embarrassed. She looked up at me, and slowly I saw her fill with confidence. It was sexy, she was sexy.

"I thought we'd... you know," Avery said with a shrug.

"We don't have to. I can wait for you until you're ready," I said to her.

Avery placed her hands on my chest again. She slowly started to unbutton my shirt, and this time I didn't stop her.

"What if I am ready? Can't we try to? If I want you to stop, you'll stop. I trust you'll do that for me," Avery said.

By now she had unbuttoned my shirt all the way down. She slowly started to roll it off my shoulders, until it hit the floor. Avery hovered her lips above mine, teasing me in a way. I've never seen Avery act like this, it was new but I was really loving it.

"As soon as you say stop, I'll stop," I reassured her.

Avery smiled, and closed the gap between our lips. I hiked up her legs, so I could be carrying her around my waist. I took us both to the bed, and slowly laid her down. I was hovering over her, and I remember being in this position before. The first time we kissed, I was hovering over her too. This time, Avery did seem ready. She wasn't stopping, or telling me to stop. She seemed to be putting all her energy into this kiss, and I was too.

I slowly moved my hand behind her back. I took a hold of the zipper, of her dress. I slowly rolled it down, until it stopped. I slowly pulled away from the kiss, my breath was ragged. I felt like I was trying to catch my breath, and it sounded like Avery was too.

"You're sure you want to do this?" I asked her again.

"Just shut up and kiss me," Avery said.

Avery pulled my lips down to hers again. I slowly started to pull her dress down. I was waiting for her to tell me to stop, but she never did. As my bare skin, my chest and stomach, touched hers it felt crazy. It felt like electricity. Just the skin to skin contact, it felt so good. I've never had this feeling before with anyone. Not with any other girls, or even with Savannah.

With her skin on mine, I felt like now I wouldn't be able to stop. Now I wanted to go all the way with her. I'm still going to respect her if she tells me to stop, but now I was into this as much as she was. I didn't want to stop, and it seemed like Avery didn't want to either.

~*~

The next morning there was a knock on the door. I groaned. Who was at the door this early? My family knows not to bother me until I'm fully awake.

"Who is it?" I heard a beautiful sweet voice ask.

I quickly sat up on the bed. Crap. I was still in Avery's room, and someone was knocking. I looked over at Avery, and she was still in bed as well. I'm just glad we semi got dressed after last night, so we weren't rushing to change.

I got out of the bed, and I started to slip my shoes my back on. Avery was putting her hair up.

"Avery, are you ready? We're leaving," I heard a deep voice say. More than likely, that was her foster Dad.

"Yeah, I just need to change," Avery called back out.

"Alright, hurry up, we'll be in the kitchen," her foster Dad said.

Avery walked over to me. She wore this beautiful smile on her lips, and I returned it. I wish I wasn't in a rush to leave, since I don't want her to get caught with me in here. I wanted to enjoy every single second with her.

"You can sneak out, they won't see if you," Avery said.

I smiled at her, and nodded. I placed my hand behind her neck, and pulled her lips to mine. Even after having sex with her, kissing her was like fireworks. Her lips have this beautiful venom on them, that I just can't get enough of. I pulled away from her lips, and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll text you," I said to her. Avery smiled and nodded.

I climbed down the vines, and practically ran to my car. I didn't want to get caught, and luckily I didn't. Once I was in my car, I pulled out my phone. I haven't even checked if my Mom or Dad have been calling.

I had no missed calls, just one text message.

I don't know where you're at, but Jacob and I covered for your ass. Mom and Dad think you slept over at Logan's.

I smiled at Grace's message. Even when I don't ask her to cover me, she does. That's one of the many things I love about my sister. Also, I don't even need to lie to her where I was, since she knows about Avery.

I'm on my way home, thank you for covering for me. I was with Avery.