"You disappeared," the younger mumbles as he gets within talking distance of yoongi, his bleary eyes still half shut as he yawns.

"Sorry, I got woken up by the light and couldn't go back to sleep," yoongi answers, trying not to reach out and pull the younger against his chest.

Jimin pouts. "Shoulda' woken me too, hyung,"

"I've woken you up enough, don't you think?" Yoongi smiles, ruffling Jimins hair until the younger bats him away with a sweater paw.

Yoongi smiles and leaves the kitchen with his coffee in hand, and as he sits down on the dining table next to Namjoon, and the youngers eyes follow him as he does, he wonders if maybe he should say something. Namjoon may be the leader, but yoongi was older, so if he told him that nothing was wrong and tried to reassure him as best he could, perhaps the younger might actually listen. Although, yoongi doubted it.

"Can you not... mention what happened this morning to anyone?" Yoongi decides to say instead, looking over his mugs rim as Namjoon blinks over at him. "It's just, I'd just had a nightmare and I wasn't in the right frame of mind and you happened to find me in the middle of an anxiety attack... thing. So, it's really not a big deal."

Namjoon bites his lip. "Are you sure, hyung? You looked pretty strung out,"

"I'm sure. It was just a bad time you caught me in, and there's nothing to worry about, okay?"

Namjoon nods slowly, but yoongi can't help but be able to tell the other wasn't completely sold. "You just, you scared me man. If you have another nightmare you can come to me, yeah?"

Yoongi nods. He wondered sometimes whether Namjoon was actually secretly older than him, but then remembered that the other collected toys — he called them figurines — in his studio, and was prone to dropping and breaking literally anything he touched. So then again, maybe not. Although, every now and then Namjoon would let out the side of him that had a one hundred and forty something IQ, some well articulated speech or pep talk, or a compassionate look full of care and understanding and yoongi would be left realising that was why he was the leader. This was one of those times. Yoongi shakes his head and takes another sip of his coffee as Jin saddles in with Jimin right behind.

"S'pose I should get the others up," he mutters grumpily, and yoongi thinks maybe he should volunteer to help, but he can't really be bothered so he keeps quiet instead.

Then he suddenly remembers myungdae was coming by his studio today.

"Oh, by the way, my friends coming by my studio today to hear some tracks. So if you see him loitering around know he's with me." He says before seokjin leaves.

"The blue haired guy?" Namjoon asks.

"No, the other one. Myungdae."

Jimin sits up a little straighter, looking very much like a meerkat. "Did you write him a song, hyung?"

Yoongi couldn't place the others tone, but he ignores the sudden interest. "Something like that." He mutters, dragging his eyes away from Jimins suddenly very interested gaze to stare down at the mug warming his hands.

Seokjin shrugs. "Okay, I'll let the others know later." Then he turns and leaves down the hall and yoongi tries not to bristle at Jimins intense eyes staring a hole through his head.

What was his problem?

Yoongi steps off the treadmill when his phone vibrates in his pocket and silences his music. He pants, wiping sweat off his brow and pulls out his phone to see a text lighting up his screen.