Intervie of my story

Sam POV

I finally got to my interview they where putting make up on me I was looking at my clothes they where a white dress with a black top part with a silver belt and black leather jacket and some black heals..

"Ready," I heard a voice behind me say it was Harry.

"Umm yea," we are still on the shy stage.

I smiled and walked away.

"Welcome to the Laura Jane show!" I smiled and started blushing

"hello," I said with a smile.

"So first we want to start off with the audience asking you questions they have more than you can imagine," she said with a smile.

"So are you and Niall fairing or you and Harry?" The girl asked in confusion.

"Niall and I are why do you say?" Now I was confused.

"Because you and Harry almost go everywhere together so I thought you might," I nodded as she said that.

"Ok next," Laura said.

"If you had to date Harry or Louis who would I be?" She asked with smile.

"Louis already has. Girlfriend and So Harry!" I said with a smile

The interview went on for another hour I told the truth as much as I could until I was asked one of the most personal questions ever.

"So how's school life bullying anything?" I decide to answer truthfully.

"I was never the most pretty the most popular I was never the most anything I only had one friend back there she means the world to me I actually got bullied so much there because I decided to tell someone I sang and wrote songs and stuff they started making fun of me and I actually have a marks of getting hurt," I said about to cry. I pulled up my dress a little and there was a mark that was 3 inches long it was a bruise.

"I've had this bruise since 10th grade after I stood up to a girl she got a shoe and slammed it Ito my leg saying I shouldn't say that two her and I'm to ugly to do that," a year fell out of my eye while saying that Laura game me a hug and said.

Lets take a break I think we need one.

"Are you ok?" Laura asked.

"Yea just a bit emotional right now," I said looking up at her.

"I want you to know that it will all get better and no one can do anything to stop it," Laura said trying to cheer me up I smiled.

"There's more to you than I thought I thought you where just another famous girl with no soul I was wrong," she said looking into my eyes I smiled even bigger

"I promised a fan I would stay the same and I keep promises," i smiled saying now knowing that was recorded. All the fans went aww and I smiled blushing a lot.

"So audience this is her first interview what do you all think?"' Laura said happily. All the people there where smiling and saying I do yes and stuff like that.

I couldn't help but smile while walking off stage it was the bet feeling ever