i love you

NIALL POV

i woke up wo a knock on our hotel door it was sam.

"Hey Babe," I yelled pulling her in up close to kiss her then our lips finnally touched hers where warm and soft just perfect then Harry walked in.

"ohh i better leave,"he said taking a picture of us we finnally broke apart.

"HARRY WHAT DID YOU DO,"yelled niall.

"awwww @niallofficial @love1D4mylife you two are so cute," Harry posted it on twitter

"Oh my gosh Harry really! millions have already seen this," she yelled Harry started laughing she glared at him.

"harry are you high or something that illegal in the US," I said in Anger.

"No im fine you two have never been caught kissing by camera," he said showing louis now.

"Come on lads leave them alone,"Liam said strictly.

"Ok father," the rest left now Sam and I where finnally alone.

"Sam we've been daiting for a while and i still havent tol you something," i said to her getting all shy

"what is it?," she said looking worried.

"babe, I love you," i said grabbing on to her hand.

"I love you to," she smiled

"good,because you are my one and only," i sang to her she smiled and came in for a hug.

we both sat on a sofa and started talking,"So have you thought about tour yet? i asked hoping she has.

"I actually have im scared but i think its the best," she replied.

"what is it babe i will support you through everything," he ssaid smiling.

"I think i should.............go on tour with you!" she yelled

"Really!," now i was happy and excited she smiled,"time to tell the rest of the boys and management!" i smile.

"i want to have a big announcment ill text you the details," i smiled saying.

"Thanks but why so big," she asked.

"Because you meen the world to me," i smiled while she happily stared into my eyes