on the plane

i started to wake up not realixing i ever slept i felt someones shoulder next to me my curly hair was in his face he didn't seem to care as i slowly got up i turned my head to say thank you but i couldn't get a word out of me i knew wwho it was but it was hard to say who this all that came out of my mout.

"hhhhi,' he laughed then said,' boys i think we have a fan here," in his announcer voice i turned to my left it was Hary and Louis and to the right Liam and Zayn then i turned to the chair next to me it was NIALL HORAN i couldn't breathe.

harry broke the scilence," he thought you were pretty thats why he sat by you or sandy would of."

Niall scresmed,' SHUT UP HARRY,"  louis laughed really hard and said, "someone might have a crush on you love," i started blushing insanely liam said," Lads please leave Niall and this beautiful young lady alone," i smiled at liam and so did Niall. Zayn was alseep already.

Liam asked,' what is your name love," then Zayn woke up i replied," saman," they all looked in confusion then Zayn pronounced it right anyways we both were from Pakistan so for the rest i told them prounounce it like ," some-un," the boys were stuck for an hour trying to figure out my name when i said," just call me Sam," they all smiled in agreemnet.

I still couldn't beleive i was sitting by One Direction I wanted to talk to them but i was still to scared so i just put my headphones in and Moments came on i was mad and happy that it did i was in a 1D mood but also Louis part always makes me cry then it started,Voice is numb try to scream out my lungs........, a tesr fell out of my eye niall looked wprried and asked me," are you alright?" i laughed and replied,"your song moments always makes me cry." i said shyly he said," i think that is adorsble," he blushed and so did I.

niall asked what songs do you have??"

i replied," mostly Ed Sheeran Cher Lloyd and well One Direction im a big UK music fan.

he smiled and said," i have alot of justin bieber,"

i laughed and said," I know i am one of those creeper fans,"

he laughed and replied," know i have a taste in girls for creeper fans," his adorable i Irish accent just killed me

," Love are you okay you seem like your in a faraway land," i smiled and said," im great

paul said to me," are you a friend of the boys now or a fan?' i smiled and replied,'Both" he smiled back and said, ive never seen Niall so happy withput food so long," i laughed really hard and said to Niall,' hey wheres your food?' the nextthing i knew NIall went up to the flught attendent and said," I NEED FOOD," liam said," Niall sit down," Niall answewed," not until I get my food." during this whole time i zoned off in my world thinking about iwhat if i sang to them and they loved it? but they probably wouldn't i kept redoing the same dream in my head knowing it would never be true.

As soon as i got my head to work straight we were landing i was sad that theywould probably not remember me or ever see me again but still happy for the ride with them 10 hours with 1D so going on tumblr i took some pics of the bpys so they would beleive me.

Niall asked me," love whats your number?"

i aked," you really want it,"

," yes of course," he replied

" you sure,

," yes give it to me now or never," he said so i wrote it on a peice of paper my european number and my Amercan one.

the plain landed and we were on the airport now i still screamed at myself sleeping in the plain for 7 hours," bye we are going to miss you," they all left because the fans were waiting and so was management. then Niall ran back not knowing some reporters were there and gave me a world famous HORAN HUG i couldn't believe it i wish i could of stayed in it forever. 

then Niall said," I will miss you the most," i couldn't help but smile.until I opened my phone i had a message from my cousin.