my foot

when i finally woke up i was in a hospital bed with a broken leg i couldn't remember what happened all i remeber is that i went to  bed woke up and went to go get some air i don't remeber anything since i was at the staairs of the apartment.

" I watched all the video cameras i know what happened," said Niall to Harry.

" what hapenned," he said worried.

" she went outside her room she started going down the stairs when she tripped over something and tummbeled two flights of stairs then we found her laying," explained Niall

" what ok atleast she is ok," Harry said horrified

" ya but she still has a broken leg and she has to stay at the hospital for a week so it can heal faster and this is our second to last week of our break she said we canvisit her but always be happy infront of her" Niall told Harry.

then Louis walked in my room with a pie," hey love wanna see something funny,"

" sure," i replied.

" ok the next person to walk in this room will get pied what do you think?" he said

" Sure! but make sure it isnt the doctor," i said

he nooded and someone walked through the door right into the pie it was a nurse," im so sorry i ment to make her laugh," cried Louis.

"Ill let you off with a warning," she said insanely serious.

she went out of the room we both started laughing hard when someone else came in no other then the Eleanor Jane Calder, " what did i miss boo bear," eleanor asked louis ran up to eleanor and said," all i missed was you," she blushed.

" so this is the girl Niall and Harry have told me about huh," i started blushing.

" you are so pretty and really they were talking about me?" i asked and said staring at how skinny and beautiful she was,"

" first of all you are beautiful to thanks and yes for a secret one of them is planning," she said suspiciously.

" thanks for making me even more worried on what they will do and i think i wamma go back to sleep um could you two both leave," they both nodded and left i had so much to think about which one was planning what how that would help with anytihing and how did i end up tripping down two flight of stairs.

then Niall came in," hey I brang nandos," he said.

"thanks they have the worst food ever here," i said gratefully

" don't worry this is the only way i can get nandos without the boys getting mad at me," he replied

i laughed while we both ate nandos the nurse interupted me," time for you to go grab your crutches and today we will start to try to heal your foot in a faster way," i nodded grabed my crutches and left.

Niall POV

wow why did this hav eto happen to her she still seems happy how does she do this i know i would be crying on Pauls shoulder every night if i got as much as hate as her broke my leg like her and had to go through so much like her.

" You ok Niall," zayn asked.

" im just thinking about how she is still so happy with her life even though she has been through so much in rwo weeks," i replied

" who oh i see i know now well maybe she has been through alot already so maybe this is not much compared to that so she is already used to all of that," said Zayn

" Zaynn why are you so inspirational and thanks its just hard to imagine for  me it seems like i havent gone through as much as her so i probably wont understand," Zayn gave me a hug and walked out of the room enough time for me to think