Both V and Jimin eyes widen, "Why would a Lamia hurt their people?" Jimin question.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "Don't know. Maybe someone who wants the Queen gone."

"But that's treason." V blurts out.

Jungkook nods his head, "Yeah. It is."

"But why are so worked up. Can't you just tell her and help her?" Jimin questions.

Jungkook head hung low, "I noticed something on Lisa..." a pause. "She had a necklace on and it looked familiar. It resembled something from my grandparents. So I did some research, well RM and I but we found nothing. Until I looked over my grandfather's personal journal in my office." Jungkook stood up, "And I found the necklace in a picture."

"What picture?" Jimin ask.

"My great grandmother had a ring on. A gold ring that resembles the outline of Lisa's necklace and my mother's ring that she gave me..." Jungkook brow furrows, "I remember my mother said the ring was broken and the other piece wasn't found."

"Do you think the Lamia Royal family stole it?" Jimin questions.

And that's where he was stuck. Jungkook couldn't find anything else. He didn't know if Lamia family stole it or what. But the odds of their great grandparents exchanging jewelry were slim. That was the time when the country split between the Lamia and Sphnix.

They were friendly, so the only thing he could think of was her grandparents stole something from his grandparents.

"But why is the ring so important?" BamBam question the king.

All eyes turn to him. Jungkook new it sounds stupid to people, it was just a ring. But only the royal family knew how important that ring was.

His great-great grandparents used that ring as a welcoming to the family. It was to show you are a royal. So if someone stole the ring, and implied they are part of royal family, that would be illegal.

People did anything to close the high palace. Manipulate, exchange secrets, money and sex to just be in the presence of the royal family.

"It's a very special family heirloom." Was all he said.

Jungkook mother gave him the remainder piece of the jewelry and told him to give it to the women he loves. That was her dying wish. He knew how important it was for his family.

"But I don't understand... why are you so angry." Jimin questions.

Jungkook turns and furrow his brow. "Why the fuck am I so angry?" He yells out. "I'm angry because our families have a long bad history and I don't know how to fix it. I don't even know if I should fix it. I'm angry because someone is sabotaging the Lamia and I was worried that my people would take the blame for it. I am angry because she is leaving soon and I don't know what to do. I am angry because you people decided to play fucking Cupid and now I'm in love with the enemy! That's why I'm fucking angry!"

Jungkook was done with the questions, he was done explaining and he was done with every doubt in his body. He hated that he didn't know what to do.

He walks out of the workout room and storm inside his room to shower, in hopes a warm bathe would calm his nerves.

Jimin sat there frozen. He just witnessed his best friend loosing control.

"What are going to do?" V ask.

Jimin shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. I never seen him like this."

BamBam was still there in the room. "He really is mess up right now."