Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Fragile souls meet.

[Helicie Phantomhive]

I had a dream last night…It was a good one. It was about Ciel and I. Were playing together in the beautiful bright suns’ glare with Mother and Father watching over us. The sweet fragrance of flowers, and dew was unforgettable, as brother and I ran about in the garden. It felt so real… I can’t remember the last time I had a dream so delightful…...It’s been so long…But I still remember their faces. That’s what made me happy the most….

“Oi! Helicie!”

“Hmm?”

Ciel just gave me a blank stare, before he resumed drinking his tea. I wanted to tell him thank you, for last night…he was always there for me. I should just be happy with that. I know now that It will always be me and Ciel, together forever….

“Like a family…”

I went straight back into my dream. Ciel had tripped that day, and scraped his knee. Then, Father came rushing over like a rescue person, or something….It was like having my very own superhero. Father was always so nice, but he wasn't as gentle as mother. Once he helped ciel up, Father gave him a rough pat on the scrape of his knee saying, “Cheer up Ciel, it’s just a small bruise.” Then mother would come in and go on like it was the end of the world. “Oh my darling, are you okay? Did you get hurt?” she asked, right before kissing the cut on his leg. Brother giggled,at her soft tickles afterwards.

Giggling myself, I realised that brother had been giving me the look. “Was, all that supposed to be for me?” he looked down at my plate,that had been barely touched.

“I’m fine, Ciel.” I learned to cope with his gestures.

Sebastian, who had been standing across the dining room door, came over to table looking as handsome as ever. Probably, about to collect our dishes.

“You’re finished?” he asked, picking up brother’s plate first. “Allow me to take up your plates.”

What had happened two days ago, still went on in my mind…It was like nothing I’ve ever felt…Every time I hear the words Chocolate or Strawberry, Sebastian’s the only image that I see....I can still feel his lips on mine….

“Umm, Ciel?” I asked, trying not to think much about it. “What shall we wear for the nobles banquet tonight?”

“I was thinking maybe, grey or blue.”

When he said that, it made me think back at yesterday. Lizzy had bought him a blue suit to wear. It was very fitting, a color.

“Why can’t we wear something different? I know, something the color of white.”