Chapter 20+21+22

I decided to skip the last chapter and give you the ones that i had created on word document from forever ago.

This is gonna be reaaaalllly long so be prepared

This takes place in the present

Chapter 20: Unexpected visits....

I didn't get out of bed....I slept and fought back everyone who had tried to get me out of the bed. Ciel had given up after just one attempt, and the other servants were too frightened to even move a muscle. All but that idiot MeyRin, who I bit for touching me. I just wanna die! I skipped breakfast, and was starving...I could smell the food wafting around in the room.

{Ciel Phantomhive}

"What on earth is wrong with you! Get the bloody hell up!"

"I can't hear you! I'm sleeping!"

"It's not sleeping, if you're freaking awake!" I wanted to throw a vase on her, but what would that solve? "I give up....damnit." laying on the edge of the bed, I looked at the useless servants who stood there bunched up in the corner complaining.

They were so ridiculous....what on earth are they any good for, if they are scared to get someone out of bed.... then they should just quit....I turned my head over my shoulder to see Helci on the bed. She lied on her belly, and rested her fingers on the pillow underneath her face. I could see the folds, she had made from holding on to the case so much, and the sheets were all over the place not even covering her body properly.

Now that she was calm, it would be best to try and force her off when she wasn't aware....

"You leave me no choice." I kept to myself, while slowly raising my self off of the ground. Sisters feet hung off the edge of the bed and it was perfect....I showed no mercy, when I slammed my hands onto them and pulled her off the bed.

She fell onto the floor, hard and started whining and kicking all over the place when getting up to punch me in the face. It was worth it, though....she was finally up.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" she screamed, and punched me on my shoulder this time while pinching my cheek, surely leaving red marks.

"You should be thanking me!" I yelled back at her, feeling empowered. "We're spending time together today, so suck it up!"

"Frigg off!" she yelled while reaching her hand outwards to the bed sheets. If she thinks that she's getting off that easy...than surely my sister is delusional.

I gathered as much of sister's hair I could, and pulled down real hard yanking her head backwards so that she could be focused on only me. Helicie's face was so red, that she looked like she was going to tell me off in any minute now.

"Bloody, let go!" she, whimpered as I pulled down more on her hair bunched inside of my hands. Good thing that she's flexible, because her back was almost touching the floor with her fighting me so much.

"Ciel...let...me....go...."

"N-No! Are you insane? We've been breaking our backs trying to get you out of bed."

Her eyes, wandered passed me and looked at the others standing behind me.

"My lady, it's time that you've gone outside and get some air. You've been asleep since three in the afternoon." Sebastian, was even pleading.

"Sh...shut up Baldroy!"

"Ey, that wasn't even me!" the poorly accused, chef went.

I looked back at them, sighing. "Oh please, she knows whom was speaking to her. For God's sake, she's bent over backwards."