Chapter 3 and 4[Omnipotent]

Chapter 3: Darkened Sweets

“Tis the day of the chocolate fest. A most delightful treat. The taste is so heavy and full of rich flavor, that it can almost drive one mad."

The smell of it was making my mouth water. Being surrounded by all that sugary goodness….It was truly indeed maddening. If my butler keeps torturing me by talking that way, then I am certain that my stomach will begin to overcome with hunger!

“When is it going to be finished again?” I asked anxiously, getting bored of waiting.

Sebsastian sighed and turned his head, to give me a scolding look.“Have patience, my mistress. It is just about done.” he smiled.

“You’ve been saying that for an hour now!” I whined and grew a temper.

“This must be painful for you, dear sister. Having to wait for hours…being surrounded by mountains of chocolate all around you. So many kinds…” brother went on with his rambling.

He's always doing this to me; Ciel knows how much I enjoy chocolate!

“I can not bare it any longer, Sebastian!” I stretched across the table for his tailcoat, and tugged on a countless number of times, in hopes that would've sped up the process.

“Do try to restrain yourself from indulging." he looked down at me, with a stern look on his face that made me gulp. "We wouldn't want what happened last time to reoccur now."

The last time we had a chocolate festival, I ended up getting a tummy ache. I ate all the batches Sebastian had made for the event. He must’ve baked, at least fifteen… I couldn’t help myself.