a/n: this book has been downgraded from [HIATUS] → [DISCONTINUED]

yes this is discontinued bc [HIATUS] sounds like the author is on hiatus but my real intention was to just stop updating this book.

Not gonna go into that much detail and whatever bc it's not relevant lmao.

I didn't want to because not gonna lie, discontinuing it makes me feel like a faggot that can't finish what they start lolol.

But i fell out of this fandom,, and i think a lot of ppl did, to. I did try to get back interested, but lol i couldn't. I do still draw Splatoon sometimes, but not as often. I'm not really invested n stuff.

So,,,, am sorry. It's discontinued. I do want to write again (different fandoms) but if I don't leave this as discontinued then I'll feel guilty.

but ngl, this book is old and when I see the way I used to interact with ppl I mean.... there's no way that person could have ever been me at some point lmao. It's cringe.

Like literally, the author was like "Owo what's this" and "UWU" And "OWO" that in probably every sentence. It's not a crime to say "owo" but like... The way the author feels like... too much.

Also like like, isn't the way I wrote this Author Note completely different than before? The Author Notes were like, "I has read moonga owo" or smth, but lolol what am I doing now. I probably sound a different person lmaoo. tho lol i suppose i also hope i do.

The book itself isn't complete garbage or anything. I do think it's pretty funny, but there are some cringe bits. Also sometimes the author would just change perspective with no explanation wtf.

Most important part is definitely you readers, you know. Like.. this got pretty popular, and I'm honestly quite happy and content with that. Thanks :)

The support from readers of this book is the most I've gotten ever gotten, so that made it hard to end this book ngl. Then I remembered, "but i have the right to end this book" so then started quickly writing a chapter saying it's discontinued before I could change my mind.

sorry  m(__)m I do honestly feel like it's unfair to end this here.

In short,
book=discontinue
reason=fell out of fandom

Sorry and thank you ^^