blitz is a useless word

A/n: I keep giving big cliffhangers at the end of chapters and then time-skipping the next fuck me gently with a carbonated drink

"Here I am, full steam!"

"HE'S GOT GEARS WHIRLING AWAY!"

"It's cool, but why?!"

Envy.

Uh that exists.

And that's how you fuckin' felt at the sight of Goggles in goddam mecha gear.

bUt iT's cUtE sO iT's fInE.

Sighing, team Blueper sent Goggles off to change.

Trotting back towards you guys, your eyes widened as you watched him put on his jacket while walking.

'WOAHOWO!!
JACKETLESS!!
Skinn-'

"Alright!" Goggled cheered, zipping up his coat, "Let's do our best and win this cup!"

"We've got the fiercest guys to throw down the gauntlet!"

"It's Rider! The S+ tough guy who made the king step in ink!"

"And over there! The swift and cool squids! That's team Gloves!"

"Check out those hairstyles! It's team Hachi, they've been winning a lot of matches lately!"

"And Skull from the S4 is also here! One of Inkopolis' S+ Elite!"

"We also have a certain individual-"

'Woah, I'm getting mentioned?'

"- Who singlehandedly took down team Gloves by herself! (Y/n)!"

"And what do we have here? The famous king has joined the champions of the last cup, forming team Blueper!"

"I'm kinda part of it to, though?" you mumbled, bamboozled. You shift gazed towards where you expected to see the X-Blood.

"Woah! It's the X-Blood!"

"With every member classed as X, they're the strongest team of ranked!"

"... Skull," Vintage mumbled as he walked towards the eggplant squid, pretending to ignore you even though you were like 5 fucking feet away.

"You're still S+? I thought you'd made it to X rank by now."

You moved closer to Skull, "Ey, I'm sure the child has at least grown S+1?"

"I'm stronger than before," was all Skull mustered up, pushing you away slightly.

"But still S+? Those who aren't X rank have no hope of defeating us," Vintage began, in a mocking tone, "Everyone ranked S and below is..."

Your gaze shifted towards the wishes he would soon obliterate, but you stopped yourself from screwing shit up.

"Trash."

'Funny that in my world, all that matters is that your fingers are intact...'

"How cruel!"

"Only small fry make these kinds of pathetic wishes!" durian boi teased, poking out from behind korean bowl-cut child.

You smiled lightly as Goggles did inhumane things.

"Ha! What's he getting all worked up for?"

"Wishes can come true just by doing your best!" Goggles argued, after he finished cleanup.

"Hah?"

"Everyone can have fun battling! It doesn't matter if you're a C- or X rank!"

Vintage glares at Goggles, though you noticed he stared at you to.