Well fuck

Flashback

Then you looked to see the blue team be presented to the competition cards by Off the Hook.

...

"Hey, isn't that—"

"(Y/N)?!"

Flashback End

Well fuck.

Secrets out.

Sighing in disappointment, you approached them. This was the scene where the notice Gloves existence, soon, they'd notice yours.

"..."

"Want a plum—"

"(Y/n)! Explain!"

You were taken aback by Glasses shock.

"You're participating?!"

"Yeah—"

"Oh, talkin' about the semi-finals?" a familiar voice asked.

THE FAMILIAR VOICE OF EGING JR.

SCREEEEEEEEECHHH

"Count me in!"

You moved your (e/c) optics to gaze at the blaster user, only for him to recognize you.

And dead went your ear-drums when the crowd started screaming at the sight of Eging.

"He was the one faster than Aloha," Glasses muttered in awe, eyes widening.

"Hm? Ey, you're—"

"Yep. Me again," you playfully interrupted. Curious glances sent your way.

"Huh? (Y/n), you know him?" Headphones asked, bamboozled.

"Team Emperor was having a tea party, and I broke in!"

"YOU DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HIM WELL AT ALL, DO YOU?!"

"She supplied us with cookies," Eging shrugged, adding on.

"..."

"..."

"Well, even if it's the semi-finals, it'll be a piece if a cake.

"YOU CAN'T JUST IGNORE WHAT HAPPENED!!"

"... I mean, that Rider guy lost to someone below his rank," Eging nonchalantly continued.

"... Hey—"

Whoosh!

"Ah?"

And thy Eging has commenced thy 'stealing of thy plum.'

"Huh?! Where'd it go?!" cried a bamboozled Goggles, actively and frantically searching for it.

"See?" Eging began, holding up the disgusting plum, "The other teams are just chock full of openings."

"I did 't see him—"