Cubeey Squares

"We're here!"

"At Inkopolis square!"

"It's soo trendy!"

You and your idiot friends were now in Inkopolis Square. Yaay, Splatoon 2.

You chuckled. "Say, Headphones," you began, catching her attention, "I bet you 10– no, 30,000 coins that Goggles will obliterate the Crust bucket— err that food trailer over there!" You pointed at Crusty Sean's tulip yellow food trailer, of which was perched in the street— right where it should be.

"Deal!" Headphones hesitantly agreed, reluctant.

"Hm?" Glasses began, perking up upon noticing something, "Hey, (Y/n)— R-RANK X—"

"Sorry I'm late!"

"Oh, there he is!" Headphones amiably exclaimed— everyone turning around, you smirking.

'Soon, after he is found up there, Headphones will have to pay up!'

"I was exploring the square!"

And there stood Goggles at full glory.

"J-JUST HOW FAR WERE YOU PLANNING TO EXPLORE?!"

You snickered over everyone's deadpan, "Heh, 'k Headphones, time to pay up~"

"Huh?" But—"

"It's really city-like!" Goggles cheerfully hollered, interrupting, awe evident in his voice.

"Well, obviously!" scolded Glasses— still wondering; HOW THE FUCK DID GOGGLES GET UP THERE?!

"Lemme super jump to you guys!" Goggles exclaimed— making sure everyone was ready. He began to start, and light-heartedly began to get into the correct posture.

"And completely wreck the Crust Bucket? Sure!" you happily encouraged, 'tehee~ gimme your money, Headphones-nee~'

You excitedly watched as Goggles superjumped down to his friends. Not really superjumping— more of superfalling.

"Th-that's a little fast!"

"I'M BURNING!"

Poor guy.

"He's going so fast he caught on fire..!"

... Here it comes.

"I CAN'T STOP!"

"UWAAH!!"

Crash!

"Mega Oof."

"Are you alright?!" cried a concerned Headphones, approaching the now-naked squid that is Goggles. Also forgetting about the bet.

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine!"

"Tehee~"

"T-the Crust Bucket..!" you heard Crusty Sean cry in dismay, appalled.

'Wow, what an... interesting voice,' you thought, he sounded like a dying octopus to some degree— sorta like Ggabs. (A/n: Oof sorry.)

"NOTHING'S 'PERFECTLY FINE' HERE!!"

"Waah!! I'm so sorry!" apologized the completely naked Goggles, quickly springing up. How he was okay with his willy being shown reminded you of Mirio Togata from BNHA, but more okay with his willy being shown.