Purple People

"Skull, battle us one more time... There's something I'm curious about!" Goggles started, staring at Skull in the eye.

"How about Moray Towers?"

Wheey.
Blue team was asking the purple team for a rematch— the very rematch they would win.

"That's Skull's favorite stage," Aviator protested in surprise.

"Indeed, you're right, Avi," you muttered, but apparently he could hear you, a fairly faint orchid blush dusting his cheeks. You noticed this, and stared at him questioningly.

"I accept your challenge."

—Awkward Time Skip—

"The blue and purple team are at it again! Will the blue team make a comeback this time? Or another crushing defeat?"

"Skull," Goggles started, in a concerned tone. Yeepers, here he goes, "Why don't you have eyebrows? Did you drop them somewhere?"

"Pfft, bwahaha!" You guffawed, bursting over Rider's deadpan. You and the highlighter boi were on the sidelines (where ever that is), and were about to witness the tragedy of Skull's team.0

"IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY?!"

"... I was born this way."

"HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED!"

"Is he that much of an airhead?"

Ooh, I like airheads. They tasty...

"WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!"

"IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE CONCERNED ABOUT?!"

"Nah, that's different~!"

And so the purple team began chattering amongst themselves.

Avi asking Skull about why he accepted a rematch, yadah yadah yadah. You read the fucking manga. You perked up when you heard your name.

"Hey, that girl... She was there the other day— (Y/n), right?" Avi whispered to Skull, at least that's what you could make out. You pretended not to hear.

—Time Skip—

Ready...

Go!

"Get to the centre first!"

"Dodge the E-Litre!"

Goggles took notice of Skull preparing his form, "Glasses, get down!"

"Huh? He didn't shoot yet..."

"DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!"

'Silly maggots, you let you guard down.'

Splat!

Splat!

Splat!

Sploot!

"Without moving an inch, Skull takes down the whole team..!"

... Creating an opening for his team mates, yadah yadah yadah. Hey, come to think of it— chargers are kinda meant to support the front lines— why is Skull the leader?

"What amazing accuracy!"

"... He's strong," you heard Rider quietly mutter to himself.

"And that's why you're gay for him," you joked in a monotonous tone, poking his soft cheek. He simply grunted in response, but to your surprise, he didn't shove your hand away.

"Th-this is..!"

The absolute range of the E-Litre— Skull's Territory!

Without a doubt, Skull from the S4 is a strong player!