Uwu

"With this energy cannon packed full with paste, I shall consume the world and destroy everything!"

"Phone! Why do something so horrible?"

Phone was doing antagonist stuff and idiots on a helicopter felt like saving the world.

"I am no telephone—"

"He's a Samsung Galaxy Note S4 Plus Ultra Tartar Mega Universal Studios Edition!"

"You're right about the Tartar part. When your kind became self-aware, I was hoping my long-awaited wait would be over..."

"However, you sea-food only spread your useless battles... I shan't hand over this world to vermin like you!"

"I shall destroy this world and start anew!"

"Does your taste include pickled veggies?"

"Pickled veggies are very tasty~"

"Idiot!"

"If that stuff spreads, it'll do more than cover Inkopolis," Rider informed, recalling what happened to you. Aww, he was concerned.

"We can't let that happen!" Goggles cried, "We promised Hachi we would do Turf Wars together!"

"The problem is how do we stop it?"

"I believe there's a way—"

"Cover the damn thing and ink; now let's go!" you explained, modeling your problem-solving skills, "We have three minutes."

And then ya'll received weapons.

"Alright!"

"Ink it up!"

—Time Skip—

"Goggles and I will take the head!" Hachi hollered, he and Goggles making it's way there.

"Hey— what do I do?" you asked, (f/w) in hand.

"You can help us, I guess?" Hachi answered, looking back at you.

"YEET."

Wasting no time, you leaped onto the guard rails and began to ink the head, Hachi and Goggles following behind.

"We're in a pinch!"

Already?

"Hyper-bombs aren't ready!"

"Haha. Too bad for you. Just give up."

"It ended up like this because you do battles to fulfill your pathetic desires."

"Your worthless, cess-pool of a city... Everything with perish and reform a new world."

"And..."

"The perfect species will arrive."

"As if we'd let you!"

You watched as Hachi tried to shoot Tartar, failing.

"It's no use. You cannot reach me."

"Yes, we can!" Goggles argued in protest, whipping out his squid phone.

Riiing!

"The call went through!"

"Our battles," Goggle peppily began, "Spread friendship!"

"Thank you for waiting!" Marina hollered, "Here come the hyper-bombs!"

"Alright!"

"Ten seconds left!"

"Detonate one more hyper-bomb!"

Rushing to get there, both Hachi and Goggles fell.

"WAHHH!!"

Smiling, and not bothering to catch them, you detonated the bomb.

"100% inked! Come back!"

"Wait..."

You turned to the phone. It was now just you two on the statue.

"You know something you shouldn't..."

You smiled, before super jumping back, "Of course, I do."

Super jumping back, it was all on Pearl.

"I got this!"

Killer Wail!

"Booyah!"

Splat!

"We... We did it!

"They're sinking," Hachi observed, eyeing the sinking octarians.

"Ooh! You two were safe after all!"

"We were looking all over for you two!"

And then arose Afro boi and Ponytail gal from the waters, riding dinghy.

"You were?" Nana asked, looking over at them.

"They're our teammates," Hachi explained, motioning for Goggles to look at them.

"HALT!"

"?"

Surprised at your sudden outburst, everyone turned to you.

'Shit, I didn't mean to say that out-loud... WELL FUCK THAT! NANA HASN'T BEEN NAMED 'NANA' YET!'

"Ayo, ya'll!" Marina called from atop a helicopter, waving. (I think it was Pearl but whatever)

"We did good," Pearl remarked with pride as big as her forehead.

'Huh, come to think of it... Her forehead looks muuch bigger than I remember—'

"We protected Inkopolis together!!"

"Heh. Shall we go home?"

"Cap'n Cuttlefish and I will take the octarians back to Octo Valley!" Marina informed, looking down on ya'll like a bitch.

"Owo, can I help?" you asked, waving your hands into the air like an idiot.

"You don't even have your own helicopter!"

Snickering at this, you seemed to be the only one to hear the broken down phone's last words;

"(Y/n)... y-you... you were once human... weren't you..?"

Wow teletubby, thanks for confirming that nothing was a dream.

Next time, a squid-citing new development!
To be continued...
Chapter 28//End

A/n: Oof.

Extra short chapter.

Kill me.

Eeeeehhhh

helpp

Update Schedule Updated;
•1 Day After a New Chapter is on KissManga
•Whenever ;)