Yaay Special Training~

Flashback

"Come on (Y/n), we're going to give them special training."

Wait.

We're?

Wat

Flashback End

"W-wait— we're?" you asked, asking for reassurance, 'De Rider is asking me to halp him train idiots wat.'

He ignored you and started trudging away.

'Welp, I guess I'm training them.'

—Time Skip—

"Woah, we're so high up!" Goggles exclaimed in awe, as you were now in Moray Towers.

"Listen up! Skull is the best E-Litre user there is! So to kick things off, you're gonna get used to the 3K scope!" Rider hollered from far away in an elevated place.

"Why am I here?" you muttered, standing next to him.

"You can act as a team mate," Rider answered, handing you an L-3 Nozzlenose, Aviators weapon (yaay Avi), "while they have to watch out for Skull's E-Litre, they also have to be aware of his teammates," Rider continued.

"Oh, makes sense," you replied, accepting the Nozzlenose. Time to splat some blue birds~

"(Y/n) will act as Skull's team mate," Rider hollered, clarifying the very purpose of why you're here.

"Each of you will come forward, one by one," and that was your cue to ink some turf, so you you  could get in there and enjoy the sensation that is splatting someone.

Someone dumb.

"You can use an E-Litre?!" cried the blue team, apparently surprised.

'Well duh, who only sticks with one weapon/ weapon class?'

"I always practice with other weapons so I can know how to counter them in battle."  Rider responded. "This training isn't gonna be easy, be prepared to get splatted. Who's up first?" Rider continued, with a questioning tone.

"Me! I am!" responded the peppy voice belonging to the peppy owner— Goggles.

"Alright, here I go!" Goggles exclaimed, hitting B as he jumped off the ledge.

Splat!

"No way!" cried the blue team.

'Faggot, don't jump off ledges, it saves time.'

Rider's face darkened, "What did I tell you?"

"You only gave him three seconds!"

"But more importantly..." Glasses began, whispering to his comrades, "Why'd he shoot him in the pants...?"

"IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE!"

You couldn't help but snicker.

Ah right, Glasses was going to go from the side...