Wee

"We won't lose."

"Block A semi-finals, Gloves team vs Blue team!"

You tiredly rubbed your eyes, you had awoken late, and had just barely made it to the match. You supposed Mask's kind gestures the other day really got to you.

Ah shit, now you were kinda blushing thinking about it.

"That's our line!" Goggles cheered, interrupting your train of thought.

"To hell with it, Gloves, we're bound to lose anyways," you remarked, earning a few curious glances your way.

"(Y/n), you should be more confident," Straps quickly retorted, a bit annoyed by you. You honestly wouldn't be surprised if Gloves's team didn't like you at all.

"I don't think we'd lose with you on the team," Half-rim analyzed, knowing your rank. Unfortunately, you weren't about to try your best.

"Sure, sure."

—Timeskip brought to you by the fact chapter 18 (p1 of Blue team v Gloves team) couldn't be found online—

"I'll reink over here!" Straps exclaimed, moving her roller along.

faggot just vertical flicc

You stayed near, as you knew Straps was gonna get harassed and you were supposed to save the day.

"Burst bombs!" Goggles cried, tossing two.

"They're reinking so much!"

And that was your cue.

Splat!

"..."

"..?"

"Shit."

"(Y/n)?"

"Ah, whatever, leave this area to me!" you exclaimed, brushing off the fact you splatted Goggles and weren't supposed to.

Knowing that Headphones was supposed to get you and miss from the bridge, since the stage was The Reef, you decided to pretend your guard was down.

"I won't let you!"

Whoosh!

"!"

Quickly, you dodged and kept on going.

As you proceeded, you realized you didn't know where Clips went from here on out, so now you were screwed.

You turned to your right, where the blue team's home base reside. You noticed Half-Rim has ran into Glasses—

'WAIT WHY THE FUCK IS OUR SNIPER IN THE BATTLEFIELD?!'

"Gloves team can't quite take the lead! They're evenly matched!"

"Tch," you sighed in annoyance, "Guess I'm gonna have to play my way for a bit~"

You noticed Glasses run up to Half-Rim, "He hasn't noticed me yet?!"

Disappointed, you quietly hid in your ink. A tree was separating you from Half-Rim and Glasses.

"?!"

As if on cue, after hearing Half-Rim's distressed sound of surprised, you quickly sprang up.

Splat!

You looked over at the crouching Half-Rim, who was soaked in blue ink.

"I should've come sooner," you sheepishly apologized, turning aroundm to lock eyes with Headphones, "Sorry. I'll make up to you sometime."