I. . . CAN. . . FIGHT!!

(A/n: Uhh pretend your sub is suction bomb and your special is Splashdown cuz its more convenient)

"FUCK YEAH! LET'S DO THIS!"

Flashback

You watched as shit went down. The blue team was goin against team Ikarus, yadah yadah yadah. You didn't really care. But there was one thing you kinda did.

"Hn. I think I wanna apply..."

"Then do it."

"Huh?"

You were shocked when your fresh and trendy friend responded— did you say that out loud?

"Uhm, I don't have a team..."

"Well, after every match you participate in, your tentacles turn (f/c) afterwards, right?" Gloves pointed out, you could see where he was going with this.

"So, you must have a team, right?"

"..."

"..."

"WOW, GLOVES! YOU'RE A FUCKIN' GENIUS!" you cheerfully, and sarcastically hollered. The inklings around you hearing every word. The blue team also hearing, but thinking nothing of it.

"I think it's too late to apply though," you muttered, in a very mundane tone, seeing as prelims kinda already started.

"Uhm... Then you can just replace some random inkling."

You chuckled at this witty response, because it's fucking dumb.

"Yeah, I doubt anyone would risk one player who they actually know for some random, maybe-good player..."

"Then you can be in my team!"

"Huh?"

You stared at him, quite shocked with the offer. What a nice cucumber— unlike *cough cough* CQ CUCUMBER!

"Uhm... Well, I doubt they'd be okay with it..."

"Don't worry, I can talk to them."

"..."

"..?"

"FUCK YEAH! LET'S DO THIS!"

Flashback End

You cringed at your sudden outburst.

"Haha, okay let's go talk to them," Gloves suggested, interrupting the flow of your thoughts.

"Kay," you agreed, following after Gloves, knowing full-well you would miss the battle. Oh well, you already knew what would happen.

You followed after Gloves to somewhere else in the crowd, still by the front row, but still somewhere else.

'Huh, I wonder why they don't watch the match together?'

"Hey guys," Gloves greeted. You stayed as quiet as a pineapple.

"Oh, hey," Straps(-chan) greeted, "who's this?"